Undercover Date

(POV:Reader)

-"I just thought we could go back to helping out..." Victor sighed out, moving around the food on his plate.

-"You can help out-"

-"With fighting crime, as a family"

-"It was nice, but it's over, the world is what it is," Helen told him.

-"Are things bad?" Dash asked, concerned about our current situation.

-"Things are fine, and they'll get better"

-"May I be excused?" Dash asked after practically swallowing all his food down and rushing to the bed to turn on the T.V.

-"We need to talk" I whispered very quietly to Victor as Helen and Bob turned to the T.V. that had just been turned on.

-"How much longer in the hotel, dad?" Victor asked, getting up to put his plate away, taking mine as well.

-"Uhh..."

-"Not much longer, hun" Helen told him.

-"May we be excused and go walk around town?" I asked the two who nodded. Victor and I left after I grabbed my tote bag that was a bit stuffed.

-After Walking Around for a bit-

-"So, what did you want to talk about earlier?" he turned to me as we walked, hand in hand around the quiet streets.

-"A man approached me during the whole 'Underminer thing' earlier, he said his employer wanted to help make supers legal again" I handed him the card from my bag.

-"I did a little research on the way back to the hotel and it seemed pretty real, his employer is the owner of DevTech"

-"Actually, he worked with Rick Dicker"

-"What did the man want though?" he asked.

-"He wants to meet us and talk about his plans to help make supers legal"

-"Do you want to go? I don't think my parents would-"

-"We can go now, they think were exploring"

-"And it'd be nice to hear what he says, imagine making supers legal again, we could use our powers again" this was enough for Victor, we got dressed in our suits and called a cab.

-In the Cab-

-"Where are you two kids off to in superhero costumes?" a very old man, who was our cab driver, asked.

-"Umm..."

-"Superhero themed party" Victor told him, winking over at me which I rolled my eyes to.

-"Didn't know these were still going these days,"

-"Back in my day..." 

(A/N):

Early chapter today! The weather is so nice out and I finished my homework so I had the time for it. 

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!