❤️ ||Prune Juice Cookie x Parfadien! Female! reader - Potion naming problems.

Start from the beginning

welp.
guess who he turned to.

"....."

no one he was gonna struggle by himself.

--------------------------------

"that motherfucker isn't picking up! He never picks up!"

That was you. Surprisingly he asked you out one day as a joke and now you two are actually together. Sometimes though he never responds to you or ghosts you for days for a single potion. Then when he was done he would text you the most stupidest names ever but you just rolled with it. It was another one of those days where he would ghost you. Probably for a potion, you thought.

Yeah.

...

*New text message from My nerdy boyfriend <3!*

I looked at my phone, obviously shocked at what I saw. He texted me?
I opened my phone to be greeted with me and my boyfriend.

-------------- Texting History: My nerdy boyfriend <3 ------------

Purple juice man: This is a really important question.
Do you know where my laboratory is?

dr-atom: You never show me your lab dude you've
showed practically no one in the institute your lab :(

Purple juice man: Downstairs and you take two lefts and a right. The third door is my lab. Please hurry!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaw dropped. He actually gave me coordinates to his lab? He must be in desperate help then. I quickly got my belongings and walked out of my dorm. A few students stopped me to ask me where I was going and I just said that I wanted to take a breather from the stress. Recently I have been actually feeling stressed so a lot of people believed me. I was walking towards the gates when I took a right and went downstairs. He secludes himself very well. Creepy. I did what the text message told me to and took two lefts and a right. I looked for the third door. It was all the way down the hall the fuck? I rolled my eyes, knowing how secluded my boyfriend could be. I walked all the way down to the third door and knocked on it gently. "Prune Juice. I'm here. Your number one fan, your girlfriend." I said. "Come in! Quickly!" He yelled. I opened the door to his lab and I just looked at him with the most unamused face ever. "prune juice what do you want me to do?" I asked him. "You gotta help me figure out a name for this! also close the door it'd be much appreciated." He said. I closed the door like he said and walked behind him. I rested my head against his shoulder. "Well I can't help you if I don't know the properties of it all." I replied. "You know that time where I went to the Dragon City to sell my potions? I got some ingredients from there and came back to make like 20 potions! I've named 19 I just need to name this one!" Prune Juice said.

"For context it's a potion that lets the user breathe fire for approximately 5 minutes. I've tried to come up with names but it's just not working!" Prune Juice Cookie said. "Don't worry bae I'm pretty sure we'll figure this out together. I mean you definitely don't have a girlfriend who specializes in magic and stuff." I said, rolling my eyes. "No I have a smart girlfriend who won't shut up about me making potions 24/7." Prune Juice Cookie retorted. "YOU-" I couldn't argue with that. I huffed out a sigh and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Yeah yeah you got me fucking god man." I said, blushing slightly. I heard him chuckle. "Yeah yeah? Alright alright let's get some work done." He said.