🌌 || Cotton Cookie + Yuki-onna! Reader - Warm.

I love this concept :O ahh this will be fun to write :)

Since the name 'Yuki-Onna' is a name for the female gender bent of this, then the reader will be female!

let me just *puts a car battery next to me* there
now let the fun begin because I'm actually cold right now screw the weather here

--------------------

Cold.

Cold was all the young Cotton Cookie could feel. Cotton Cookie held her lantern up as the snow was pelting her, but not to the point she would fall over. She was on an adventure to find her village after getting some firewood for her family. Why was she getting firewood you may ask? Well let's go into the past before she was put into this situation.

She was an only child and her mother was gravely ill. Her father was looking out for cotton's mother, and she wanted to help as much as she could, so she traveled to find the nearest forest to collect some firewood. When she got to the forest she would search at least 2 miles worth of land and collected a good bit of firewood for her family.

"..!"
That was until she felt the nip in the air. The cold, unforgiving wind hitting her nose like a freight train. Her growing up in a snowy village, she was keen in knowing the seasons and (almost) ever catastrophic disaster that ever hit her cozy village.

She knew that a blizzard was coming.

She instantly closed the hatch with her firewood and strapped it on her back. She then lit her lantern as she picked it up and ran as fast as her legs could allow her to escape the forest.

It was only then that was her first mistake.

Once she got out of the forest she noticed a mountain she had to climb, and the blizzard picked up.

And that's where we are now.

..
...
"Hello? Anyone out there?" Cotton Cookie said, holding her lantern up in desperation to find someone. The blizzard was only starting, and it was getting worse from there. The snow was up to her knee as she was having a really hard time going through the snowy and cold mountain during a blizzard. "Hello..?" Cotton called out once more. Nothing. No one shouted back, there wasn't a cookie voice. Only the sounds of the blizzard and cold wind was heard. It was like the wind was telling her to give up, but she didn't. She still moved on, keeping her lantern up while she held the firewood on her back as if it meant so much to her. "Anyone..."
Thud.
...
Cotton Cookie laid on the snow. Unconscious. She passed out from the cold. It was too much for her. Was she not going to make it to her destination in time? Many things could be possible, but one things for certain she wasn't going to die. All because someone decided to give her some mercy.

....
........

My eyes gazed at the cold and lifeless body of a stupid cookie. They deserve it. I quickly left the area and looked around the mountain. It was very cold. Damn that frost bitch. I didn't think anyone would the traveling these places, so I just took a quick stroll since the cold blast that the frost idiot was sending didn't affect me in any way. That was until I spotted something at the corner of my eye. There I saw a wooly sheep trying to keep something warm..or someone. I made my way over to the source and saw a dimly lit lantern and what seemed like a cookie on the snow. I bent down and poked the cookie, but she was unconscious. I thought it'd be a perfect time to kill, but then when I turned her around I noticed how young she was. My eyes softened a little as the sheep, which I assume was hers, sat next to her as if it was trying to tell me to help her. I then glanced at the lantern and the footsteps the sheep made here just to see this cookie. I scoffed as I picked the cookie and the sheep up in my arms. I noticed a bag of firewood on her back. Maybe she ventured into the forest to get some. For who though? Doesn't matter.

I picked up the lantern that she had and inspected it. It was just an ordinary lantern hanging from a stick with cotton on it. I then realized if I inspected any more her dough would harden to the point where she would freeze to death, so I made a move on. I moved the sheep closer to her to allow some warmth to enter the little cookie.

After a bit of time I made it to the hut I found just recently. I opened the door and gently set the cookie and the sheep down on the couch. I closed the door to prevent any more cold to enter the hut. I sighed as I lit a match and threw it at the fireplace. The fire was comforting as it emitted a nice warmth to it. I could hear the cookie sigh in relief when the warmth hit her. For some extra warmth though I removed the bag with the firewood on her back and placed it on the floor. I retrieved a blanket and placed it over the cookie. I thought of cooking something so I walked in the kitchen and cooked something while I waited for the cookie to wake up.

....
"...!" I heard the blanket shuffle as I looked out of the kitchen. There was the cookie up, and it seems as if she noticed me. "Ah! Who are you?" She asked. "...(Y/N). Be glad I decided to spare you." I said. She looked confused at first, then she realized who I was. "Wait! You're a yuki-onna! A-are you going to-" "Kid. I told you. I spared you. Don't speak of my name around your sorry village and you will live." I said with two bowls of soup. She looked at the bowls. "Who's that for?" She asked. I walked to the couch and handed her one of the bowls. She looked surprised. "Huh? Why are you giving this to me? Aren't you going to-" "Enough of that." I stared down at her. I sighed. "Warm. You have to stay warm before you go out there. To which, why were you out there, child?" I asked. "Well I was gathering firewood for my family! My mother is very sick right now and I want to help her with everything I can! I don't want her to go!" She yelled. I sighed again. "Do you want to leave?" I asked. She thought about it, then sat down and just sipped on the soup, to which she enjoyed.

It was fairly silent with the both of us sitting in peace.
"..so. I told you my name, tell me yours." I said looking at her. "Cotton Cookie!" She said proudly. I kept on repeating 'Cotton Cookie' in my mind. "..Got it. Just tell me when you wanna leave." I said.

...
....
"Alright! The blizzard should of died down by now! I'm ready to go back!" She said. I already had her stuff. "Here." I gently placed her stuff on the ground and she picked it up. She gently puts the bag of firewood on her back and grabbed her lantern stick thing. Her sheep followed her and stood next to her. "Thank you for saving me, (Y/N)! Without you, I would of bit the dust!" She said. I looked at her with sympathy before giving her a hug. "..It's the least I can do for a child." I let go on the hug and looked at her. "You still got the whole world to explore and see. I spared you because of that. And...uh..now I uh...don't mind if you spread my name around the village. Just don't say I'm a yuki-onna or else I will kill you." I demanded. She nervously nods before standing up. "Shall we go to my village?"

"..Yeah.."
....
........
"..Is that it?" I asked, pointing to a small lit village. "Yes! That's it!" She exclaimed. "Well, I think you need to be somewhere, huh?" I said. "Mhm! Bye (Y/N)! Thanks for the help again!" She ran off to her small village. I crossed my arm as I heard another person go up the mountain. I turned my head to find a man. I smirked.

"Safe travels, Cotton Cookie." With that, I walked towards the unsuspecting fool who was about to die.

----------

I think I got that down..?
I don't know but I hope it was to your liking. ^^

Also I got frost queen in the gacha and I had to replace licorice with frost queen (rip licorice you will be missed)