The flight is supposed to be like ten hours, so we all settle in and Owen even takes out a deck of cards for us to play.

After we do cards for about an hour, I feel like I am about to fall asleep since it's about 9:30PM. The way our flight is worked, we should get into Greece in the afternoon there.

I do end up going to the little bedroom that Ron has to sleep, after Owen said to have safe sex of course.

-----

"Dude!" I exclaim, running out onto the patio of our room to look over the ocean.

It is gorgeous.

Beautiful white buildings cascade down the hill and overlook the water, the sky doesn't have a single cloud in sight, and the temperature is a perfect 70 degrees.

"You like it?" Ron comes up beside me. "Do I like it?!" I gape at the view.

We are staying in a villa owned by his family that is absolutely massive. "I can't believe your family owns this place" I say, walking back into the room, laying like a starfish on the bed.

"Speaking of them, we have dinner tonight." He tells me.

"Is your family nice?" I ask.

"Sometimes." He says, which doesn't make me feel too confident about meeting them.

"They'll like you."

Even after hearing his words, I still feel nerves building up in my stomach.

"Stop." He says, and I sit up to look at him. He steps between my legs and lifts my head up to look at him.

"Can we go to the beach before dinner?" I ask him, wanting so badly to swim and enjoy the beautiful country.

He just nods, "Go change."

"Oki doki." I jump off the bed, excited to go to the beach. If I manage to keep myself busy until I have to meet Ron's family, I can't get too nervous. I run to the bathroom and change into a pink swimsuit, just a regular triangle top with semi cheeky bottoms.

I quickly put my hair into a low braid and walk out to the bedroom where Ron has already changed into swim trunks, and is throwing a shirt on now.

"You ready?" I ask him, slipping a large t-shirt over my head as a coverup. He nods.

We leave the room and walk down the nice white buildings, the sun feeling amazing.

The villa is gorgeous with colorful flowers on either side of the walkways, little fountains all over, and a private freaking beach in front of it.

We take a staircase down to the water and I skip down them, ignoring Ronny who says I'm gonna trip or something. I just stick my tongue out at him and walk backwards down them.

Once we reach the sand we walk towards the water and set down a few towels and our things.

"Is the water cold here?" I ask him.

"In November, yes." He tells me.

I take off my shirt and get the sunscreen from my beach bag, waving it in front of Ron's face.