to make me feel like i'm one of a kind

There's a knock at Jisung's door when he finishes setting up the baking appliances and materials they'll use for tonight. He claps his hands together giddily, waddling over to the front of his apartment with a bubbly smile on his lips.

Ever since that night, Jisung has sucked Minho's dick about five times. It's been two weeks already.

He has also came from a number of ways also; from Minho's hands, stroking him hard and quick as he whispered a dirty line of praises into his ear. It had Jisung reduced into a whimpering mess, solely because it had all gone down in Minho's car in an empty parking lot.

He had also came, untouched, when Minho had fucked his thighs. They were on Jisung's bed, both having gotten worked up over not-so-subtle touches and teasing words, lying sideways as Minho had Jisung whining continuously as his cock fucked that soft skin of his thighs. That had been the first taste of Minho's heavy grunts and breathless pants over his ear, similar to the way he'd act as if truly fucking Jisung senseless. However, Jisung's favorite way so far was when Minho has made him come with his tongue.

Minho had to pin him down with his arms, had to tell him to, 'Be good and lie still,' because he couldn't help but squirm all around. He was so sensitive, so fragile, but Minho acted as if he disregarded that; and he dove in to tongue-fuck him, did so until he was crying so much he almost hyperventilated.

So, it was official; Minho had transferred Jisung into this sex-crazed monster, he almost couldn't believe this was himself. During lectures, he found himself dozing off like usual; but this time, it was to the flashes of Minho's naked body that would appear in his head. Afterwards, he would have to send a quick text of his boyfriend, ranting to him because he had completely tainted his pure mindset.

While it's been a couple weeks since they've both taken a new step in their relationship, Jisung hadn't actually seen Minho in two days, and he was completely over the fact that they attended classes on different campuses. What could he say, his attachment to Minho definitely grew stronger.

So it's why he was excited to see him tonight in particular, because there was obviously something like an unspoken tension in the air around them that had progressively thickened at each meet up.

Jisung dusts off his shirt and shorts before he swings open the door with a bright smile. And there's Minho in all his glory, leaning against the doorframe as a gentle smile lines his lips at the sight of the other. He pushes himself off and lets himself in, letting the door fall shut before he grabs Jisung's waist and kisses him hello.

"Missed you," he coos against his lips, resulting in a short laugh from the other. "It smells good in here. What's cooking?"

Jisung sighs and eyes his kitchen set up with a little grin. "Hopefully, us soon."

"Brownies or cookies?"

"Brownies, duh."

"You say that and you're literally about to eat that whole fucking bowl right there," Jisung nods towards the bowl full of unbaked cookie dough in Minho's embrace, a mini-scowl twisting up his face. The other shrugs absentmindedly.

"You have tried Lix's brownies yet, have you."

"No," Jisung murmurs, focusing on greasing the tray.

"Well you're missing out, little one," Minho nudges Jisung's cheek with a greasy finger, the other disregarding the action with little-to-no care for Minho's distracting shenanigans. "I'm surprised you haven't, actually, because I know you'd be stuffing those cheeks full of them at any given moment."

Jisung sticks his tongue out at him and tosses the dirty utensils into the sink. "Cookies are better anyways," he says. "Pass me the bowl?"

Minho gives him the bowl for Jisung to begin rolling the dough into balls. He ends up at his side in a manner of seconds, gathering appropriately size cookie dough balls for his boyfriend to flatten slightly.