The road trip plot

Start from the beginning

"I know"

"See, he has a point" wolf says.

"YOU SHOT ME!"

"All right, I heard you the first time; you don't have to...pile it on to your...grief.

"I'm wet...i'm cold...there's a FISH ON MY HEAD... and CLEARLY, i'm not going to be able to do this on my own!"

"Tom, he needs help, your a cop isn't that you're job or are not a man of a cop to help those in needs" the fish falls off Sonic's head shortly after.

"all right, get in the truck!"

"Really!?" as he shakes the water off of himself, puffing up his fur.

"You're gonna help me?!"

"I guess it is a little bit my fault that all this is happening to you"

"No, not a little bit; entirely; it is ENTIRELY your fault!"

"Okay, it's entirely my fault; are you coming?"

"Yes"

He then shakes himself off again, this time with his fur going back to normal. He climbs back into the truck and closes the door.

"Road trip; WHOOP WHOOP!"

"What am I doing...?" Then he looks back at the bad guys.

"Are you sure you guys wanna follow us, it seems like you're carrying a big weight over your shoulders and you do have a daughter"

"Tom please Aw been through worst"

Tom and Sonic are driving through the foothills, continuing their journey with the bad guys tagging along.

the bad guys and diane will help sonic get to san fransico while they try to lay a low profile to avoid the government after a death threat by robotnik they have no choice but to keep with their mission to help sonic.

"All right, there's gonna be rules on this trip. Number one, do exactly as I say all the time. Got it?"

Sonic Gives Tom a little salute with his fingers, "Got it, Donut Lord"

"Would you stop with the "Donut Lord"?! I have a name. It's Tom"

"I'm Sonic"

"Sonic. Sonic. So you've been spying on us all these years?"

"I mean, I wouldn't call it "spying." We were all just hanging out, only I wasn't invited and no one knew I was there"

"I can't believe Crazy Carl was right all this time"

"Yeah, you should call him Super Observant Carl instead"

"Uh-huh"

"Oh, my God, stop the car right now!" He Gets up and leans out the open window.

"What, what?! What?"

They pass a billboard advertising the World's Largest Rubber Band Ball.

"The World's Largest Rubber Band Ball"? We gotta see it!"

"No, no. No, this is not some fun family road trip, okay? The government wants to dissect you and arrest me. This is serious"

Sonic gives Tom a smug smile, speeds out of the truck and comes back in the blink of an eye with souvenirs like a baseball cap and some small rubber band balls.

"Eh, you're right. It was lame. Gift shop was cool, though!"

Sonic shows a mouse pad that reads "I Heart Rubber Band Balls" to Tom