𝟏𝟑 - 𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠? (𝟏/𝟐)

It's 7 am on a Saturday, and everyone in the house is still fast asleep, enjoying their well deserve rest.

Zooming in to the triplets room, each of them still asleep in their specific style.

Seokmin on the left side of the room is snoring lightly, his mouth opened slightly as his body was half-covered by the blanket.

Meanwhile at the other end of the room was Minghao who wore a sleeping mask, his blanket tucked neatly above him. He stirred a bit before moving his head the other way, back to his peaceful slumber.

And Mingyu, who's bed is in the middle, is....how do I say this....is already hanging on the edge of the bed. If he rolls one more time, for sure the floor is where he'll land.

Just then an air horn blew and the triplets jolted wide awake. Minghao shot up removing his sleeping mask, Seokmin shrieked in shock and Mingyu-as predicted-fell off the bed.

"Aghhh, what now?" Mingyu groaned.

The door opened and a bright, cheerful Seungkwan in striped pajamas entered.

"Good morning hyungs!! I have amazing news!!"

"Let me guess" Minghao yawned, covering his mouth while he's at it. "You got another gig?"

Despite the the young age, Seungkwan is famous in their school for the activities he's done just for extra curriculum. Being the school council's grade representative every year, joining the Badminton team and the Volleyball team all at once. Joining national school debates (and winning home the trophy as always).

"Yep! The school has invited me to be a guest on their reality show!!"

"The one they post on YouTube?" Seokmin asked, yawning also but has no intention of covering it.

"Mhm! That's the one!!"

"And you had to wake us up for that?" Mingyu glared sleepily at the boy, rising back up to his bed.

Seungkwan smiled sheepishly.

Chan yawned as he went downstairs, meeting the other older brothers who were waiting for breakfast in the living room.

"Who blew the air horn?" He yawned again, making his seat on Jeonghan's lap, the older not minding it.

"My twin" Hansol said, trying to keep his eyes open but failing.

"Seungkwan's starting to get on my nerves nowadays" Soonyoung ruffled his hair.

"Let him be Soons, it's what makes him happy" Jisoo said, rubbing his nape.

"Hey guys! What's with the sleepy faces?" Seungkwan walked in. "C'mon! Breakfast's at the table!"

Minghao perked up. "Finally"

Chan stood up. "Last one there is a rotten egg!!" He grinned, sleepiness now gone as he sprinted out of the room first.

Seungkwan put the hair blower down on the sink after he dried his hair.

He hanged his towel before leaving the bathroom.

He was going down stairs with a cheerful smile on his face but halted when he heard his brothers talking in the living room.

"He's kinda annoying" He heard Seungcheol said.

"Who?" Chan asked.

"Who else? Seungkwan, duh" Minghao sassed.

Seungkwan's smile dropped. 'Me?'

"Tell me about it" Soonyoung tsked. "He's so annoying!!" He could imagine him rolling his eyes while saying that.

Seungkwan's heart dropped. 'Annoying?'

"I'm surprise you can resist him" He heard Jihoon say.

He took one step closer, giving a half-view of the living room. He saw Hansol sigh. "Believe me, I am trying to"

Seungkwan's heart shattered. 'They find him annoying? Was it because of the endless gigs he had? Constantly bothering them with it 24/7?'

Seungkwan ran back upstairs as he grabbed his phone.

"H-Hello? Hongjoong?"

"Oh, Seungkwan-nim" His classmate said from the other line. "Guess what? The school production crew is happy to have you as a cast-"

"I'm declining the invite"

"What?"

The next day Seungcheol was doing roll call, a weekly thing he does to make sure his brothers have done their house duty.

"Okay, so the triplets room is okay- Mingyu!! No basketballs in the room. Seokmin!! The same rules goes for volleyballs too!!- so then next is uhm.....ah, the maknae twins"

Seungcheol opened the room to the maknae twins room to see Seungkwan alone inside.

He was about to speak up when he saw that Seungkwan was on FaceTime with his friends.

"Are you sure that's your final decision?"

"It's final Umji" Seungkwan nodded.

The other girl pouted from the screen. "Seriously Kwan? You're declining the invite to the school's reality show? It's a huge opportunity!"

Seungkwan shook his head. "Not when I know it's annoying for my brothers"

Seungcheol widened his eyes.

The other boy sighed as he ruffled his hair. "Seungkwan, c'mon, we all know your brothers are not like that"

"I'm pretty sure what I heard Chanwoo. They mentioned MY name. They already said themselves. It's final. I'm not joining. In fact, I quit in this lousy junk"

"Seungkwan....." The three friends from the other line said in unison.

"Have you ever tried confronting to them Kwan? Who knows it might be a big misunderstanding!"

"Moonbin, please stop okay? Look, I know you guys are just trying to cheer me up and which by the way isn't helping. I'm a bother to them so it's time to act serious now"

Seungcheol slowly back away before he ran his way downstairs.

He entered the living room with a serious face. "Emergency Meeting. Now" He said which silenced the whole room.