𝟏𝟏 - 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 (𝟏/𝟐)

Start from the beginning

"We're still thinking about it" Jisoo replied to their mother.

"Actually" Hansol raised his hand. "I have a suggestion"

His twin looked at him. "Oh?"

"Do tell" Jisoo said.

August 7, 2023

"Hey, what's the plan for tomorrow?" A giddy Seungcheol asked as he skipped his way into the kitchen.

"Nothing actually" Wonwoo replied, pushing his glasses back up.

The oldest's smile fell. "Eh?"

"Oh!" Seungkwan perked up, getting Seungcheol's hopes up. "It's your turn to go shopping with Eomma after class" His smile fell again.

"Oh....." He muttered as he slumped back in his seat.

Seungkwan smiled mischievously but Hansol was quick to nudge him.

August 8, 2023
D-Day!!

"Kids! C'mon!" Appa Choi yelled as he grabbed the car key while her wife fixed his tie.

Immediately the boys came jogging down the stairs with complete school uniform and backpacks as they raced each other out of the house.

Their father counted his children, his furrowed his eyebrows afterwards. "Cheol??"

"You guys go first Appa" A weak voice from Seungcheol was heard as he walked down the stairs.

"You sure? What's with the sullen look squirt?"

"Yeah just go ahead. I'm just not in the mood to be with them" Seungcheol said.

"Okay then, you can go with me. I'll be off in a few minutes" Eomma Choi smiled.

Seungcheol nodded, making his way to the living room and sitting on the couch, tossing his bag to the other end of the couch.

The married couple just looked at each and silently chuckled.

Eomma Choi straightened his suit before looking up at him. "I'll handle him, don't worry"

His husband nodded as he kissed her before leaving the house.

He got into the seat and put the key in. "Okay, everyone ready?"

Jun furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at the empty passenger seat. "Appa, where's Cheol Hyung?"

Appa Choi pursed his lips. "He had uh, something to finish. He said he'll go with your Eomma"

Jeonghan looked at his twin. Jisoo patted his knee. "It's okay" He whispered.

It wasn't okay.

Seungcheol didn't show up at school. Eomma Choi had texted Jeonghan that Seungcheol felt under the weather so decided to skip school. Jeonghan knew better.

"Are you sure??" Soonyoung asked, frowning.

The hyung twins, along with Soonyoung and Jihoon were at Seungcheol's classroom in hopes the older just hasn't left the classroom.

Nayeon, his classmate, shook her head. "He hasn't been here since this morning"

Seungcheol's other classmate, Kim Jisoo, popped up behind Nayeon. "Is the invite still valid though?"

"Yes Noona, you guys are still welcome to come" Jeonghan chuckled.

Jisoo bowed. "We'll be off then, thank you"

The two girls nodded before the brothers left.

"Have you guys tried calling him?" Jeonghan asked.

"I've been calling his number several times but it keeps going to voicemail" Jihoon sighed, clutching the phone that went into voicemail yet again.

"It's already the maknae twins' dismissal, they should've been home by now" Soonyoung muttered as he check the time on his wrist watch.

"I'll call them" Jihoon said, dialing the number immediately.

A few rings late, it answered.

"Hello?"

"Kwan-ah? You and Sol home yet?"

"Just arrived actually"

They heard a shuffle followed by another voice.

"Kwan...."

They 4 could heard the panic voice of Hansol

"Sol? What's going on there?" Jisoo asked.

They heard muttering as Seungkwan yelled out a "what?!"

"Guys" Jihoon called them again. "What's going on there?"

"H-Hyung...." Seungkwan's shaky voice came in line.

"Seungcheol hyung's not here"