Chapter 9: Destined fate

Start from the beginning

Dawn : Tell me about my destiny and the fate that is reserved for me.

Dark Elf : Oh ? You seem a lot more mature than the children of your age, very well i shall show you what you desire.

Her hand started to roll around a crystal ball...he didn't look at the crystal a single second but instead her hands.

It was like she was casting an incantation through her hand movement...maybe that's how it works.

A time based spell that activates with a hand sign alone...

Dawn : (Snowie, do you feel anything?)

Snowie : (Yes, it's spiritual magic...a sort of contract with the great spirit of time but nothing too big.)

Dawn : (The great spirit of time, huh...interesting, i can thrust this then.)

Finally done, the Dark elf looked at the crystal ball and sighed.

Dark Elf : It seems your future follows an unknown path...being destruction, chaos, peace or harmony.

Dawn : Is that so (I already quite expected it...but it seems my future is going to be hard.)

Dark Elf : Amidst this path, I can see someone you will be connected to...someone that shares the same fate as you.

Dawn : The same fate ?

Dark Elf : I can't see if it's love, partnership, friendship or rivalry but this person is fated to enter your life.

Dawn : I see...could you perhaps show me that person ?

Dark Elf : I can but it will cost extra~

Her hand imitating a coin, she grinned while Dawn didn't care and brought an entire pouch of silver coins...it was more than enough to pay dozens of visits here.

Dawn : Show me.

Dark Elf : Right away, dear customer~

Beaming, she was clearly a money hungry woman...thought at least she worked for her money.

Anyway, her hands moving above the crystal ball...she once again used an incantation, the sphere shone an instant before an image could be seen.

Dawn took a peek and for the first time in this life, felt something tingle his heart...

Dawn : (Huh ? My heart rate has increased?)

Grabbing his chest with his right hand, he felt the power beat hit his chesT...his eyes returned to the crystal ball.

A young girl with silver hair lighter than even Snowie's hair...her blue eyes shone like the moon in the middle of a sea of darkness.

She was the definition of an angel in terms of look...but something stood out, this girl had a necklace...

It's the moon part of the necklace Dawn had brought to Sola...the part of the necklace that he is wearing is right now.

Dawn : (Is this love at first sight ? No, I don't understand this feeling but it isn't love, i am sure of that.)

His hand reached for his neck where he tightly held the necklace...a half moon made of silver.

The words of this Dark Elf resonned back into his head...this person is tight by destiny with him ?

Dawn : (A reincarnated maybe...)

He thought lastly before returning to the session, sealing his emotion the best he could.

Dawn : Tell me, everything you know about this girl.

Dark Elf : Interested now ? Well unfortunately I can't.