mark come out and walk towards the bed and lay down on his side , but still eyes open, there is a silence in the room , yuta is still in his tuxedo , he didn't change yet , yuta turn around and walk towards the bed , he look at mark and lay beside him hugging him from behind , his breath is striking on Mark's neck which is telling him that he drunk a little , yuta sniffs mark's neck and pull him more close to himself from his muscular arms .

yt ( deep voice ) : are you mad at me ?

mk(calm voice ) : you should change ...

Yt: that not the answer of my question, mark.

Mk : its late , you should sleep,

Yt( inhale ):don't test me , you know I don't like it ,

Atear drop form mark's eyes , he was trying to control but can't help.

yt : are you mad at me ?

(mark sob and shake his head )

yt : I want words,

mk( low voice ) : no~

yt : then why are you not talking to me ?

mk (sob ) :I..I..I am hurt ~

yuta turn mark around , just to encounter with mark's shinny pearls dropping from his eye ,only he know how pathetic and weak he feel when he saw tears in mark's eyes , yuta gently wipe away mark's tears and kiss his forehead.

yt : I'm sorry

mk( crying ): Thou...thought ....that.......that....

( words not coming from his eyes due to crying )

yt : that I just using you to take little flower

mk(nodded looking down and said while crying ) : a..and...yo..you..

yt : that I don't love and faking everything ,

Mark again nodded and crying with little pout in his husbands arms.

yt : look up into my eyes

Mark didn't look and shake his head , so yuta gently put his index finger under his chin and slowly lift his face up , his dark orbs meet mark beautiful shinny brownish eyes .

yt : look into my eyes , don't you feel love in them for you ,

mark look at his husbands eyes in which he every time lost whenever he meet them which is very rare because most of the time he only look down.

yt : don't they tell you that how much the owner of these eyes loves you That you are everything for him , he adore you , care for you , he don't want to see any other view except your beautiful face every time , and these eyes never saw any beautiful view then you smile , did my eyes ever lie , did you felt that i am faking and I don't love you .I love you so much mark , and I am not the person to say this again and again ,so keep this in you little pretty mind permanently, i know our marriage was a deal.

mk( mark again look down still crying ) you talking taking little flower, I was so scared suddenly .

yt ( kiss mark's cheek and tightly hug him ) : I am sorry to not to tell you this , but believe me I was not planning to hide you this matter but actually after marriage it never come in our mind and we even never talk about it , I have never thought that it will revel like that and make you cry like this with running nose ( mark hit yuta's chest while sobbing )

mk:I am sorry too,

yt : why ?

mk : to not believe in your love , to doubt on your love , I know you love me so much and me too, but when it come to blossom, it makes me hurt, its mumma's last wish ,