3.

🅼︎🅴︎🅰︎🅽︎🆆︎🅷︎🅸︎🅻︎🅴︎

Yuta was searching something to enter the house then his eyes capture the window. He put his foot on the flowerpot which was near the window. He hold the window handle from one hand and from other hand he use to open the window. Luckily the window wa not locked. He enter the inside the window in one go it was dark inside. He move forward and his foot hit some stuff inside that room and some off the stuffs fell down with a loud sound and the sound it was broke some kitchen staff.

He heard some footsteps hurriedly coming toward his direction. He hide himself the space below the counter. Although the space was small but somehow he manage to go inside it. He loaded his gun ready to shoot who so even was there that time.

The lights turn on and sound of those footsteps come closer now. Yuta can only able to see the milky smooth legs of that person who enter in the kitchen.

$$' 𝚜 𝚙𝚟𝚘

I was going to Jaemin 's room to give him medicine. But suddenly I hear a sound from the kitchen. I hurriedly go towards kitchen and turn on lights. But there was nothing. But when I move forward I saw some glasses and utensils are on the floor and got broke . I worriedly check here and there but nothing was there.

Then my gaze fell on the open window . I went near it and see outside. But all dark. I shrugged it off thinking must be any cat or other animal. I stated clean the mess but when bent down my eyes meet a dark black orbs looking at me. Piercing through my soul those eye make me weak.i make my eyes down as I am not capable to look into them anymore.

But suddenly reality hits me . Someone inside our house. I look up to see his whole face and he is handsome. But his dark aura is making me so weak.that I got freeze at my spot. I somehow collect my strength and open my mouth to shout . But in the blink of eyes he grab my waist also pull me inside the counter.

His left hand is covering my whole waist and from his right hand he shut my mouth by putting his palm on him. Even if he not place his hand on my mouth. I don't think that I have guts to produce any sound from my mouth. Now I'm totally over him.my left hand was  on his chest and right hand on his big biceps. He is looking deeply into my eyes and said,

" Don't shout "

His deep and cold voice give me shivers down spin  on my body. My heart start shivering suddenly. But also my heart is feeling safe in his arms. I lower my gaze more . I don't even have a guts to ask him what he is doing here and who is he. His  face in so close to me that his breaths is touching my face.

Then I feel something wet on my right hand which is  on his bicep. I turn my eyes towards it and my eyes become wide in shock...' BLOOD'. His arm is badly injured and blood in countinuously coming out of it. My heart suddenly start aching watching him injured. But from his expression it didn't look like it is effecting him at all.

I look up again to face his dark aura and again looking into his wound. Unknowingly some tears start forming in my eyes . My heart feel pain and sadness just by looking his blood. I feel that this is something I don't want to see in my life. Even he is stranger for me.

Stranger?? But why my heart is aching while looking his wound. If he is a stranger. I don't know who is he? I don't know why is he here but I just feel a different feeling which I never feel before. His dark aura making me weak and at same time strong too. My mind want to shout but heart want this silence.

After so many struggle and fighting with my heart and brain. I left my heart win and look at his wound. I think for few sec and thought to bring Frist aid box to cure his wound. I try to put my self up to bring Frist aid box but his grip around my waist is so tight. That it is impossible to go out of it. I even don't have guts to ask him to leave me. So that I can bring the Frist aid box . I again sigh is unsatisfaction. But I can't let his wound go like that . I remain at the some position and I know that he is deeply staring at me from the starting. I frown in confusion that what should  . I do about it now. But my head is still hung low. Then something grab my attention.