2.

αutσr'ѕ pvσ

They both are looking each other eyes intensenly and deeply like there is no tomorrow. There eyes are showing so many emotions at the same time.

Haechan' s big hand covering ??' S  whole slim waist. His naked body is touching Haechan' s completely. His small hands are on Haechan' s chest. He somehow trying to be strong but it seem impossible in front of a mafia king.

Afer few minutes staring  each other. Haechan' s eyes travel to his naked body . He advert his gaze to other side and pull out his gun from his mouth. That boy is still shocked that what had happened.

Haechan turn to other side. He walk few two step forwerd and pick up the bathrode which near the bath tub and streched his hand to give it to the naked  boy without looking at him.

??' S look at the bathrode and his eyes got wider after realize that he is naked. He immediately snatched the bathrobe from Haechan and start wearing it hurriedly, having fire in his cute little eyes.

After some second Haechan turn to his side again but a bucket filled with cold water get splashed on his face whuch make his whole cloth wet. Anger filled in Haechan' s eyes  but  before he could react the little boy's actoin. The boy start trowing nearby stuffs towards his which is directly hitting his face and other place of the body.

?? : YOU B@STERD, JERK, PERVERT,@SSHOLE.. HOW DARE YOU HUHH? ( Trowing a shampoo bottle which directly land on Haechan' s nose )  YOU THIEF.. HOW DARE YOU ENTER IN MY ROOM. I WILL KILL YOU... YOU DOTED FACE.. DOUBLE DUFFER DONKEY.. YOU WAIT.. I WILL SHOW YOU.. YOU WAIT..

He again splached water on his face. Start beating Haechan' s head from the shower diverter valve. He squeed his body loaton on Haechan' s hair and strt hissing him withany item come in front of his eyes.

??: ( anger next level ) HOW DARE YOU HUH.. HOW DARE YOU.. YOU RAPIST...

He come near the Hechan and kicked his b@lls from his knee and start pulling his hair with no mercy from his small hand while Haechan grab his b@lls from one hand and other hand he still holding his gun.?? Some how manage to trow Haechan' s outside the bathroom.

Suddenly Haechan slipped and land on soft cozy small bed his gun slipped from his hand and fell near the dressing table. The small boy come near the bed and grab a his small soft furry pillow start beating the shit out of the mafia king. He grab Haechan' s hair start pulling him like he don't have his own.

But somehow he don't know that he is playing with fire. He don't know the person he is mistaken as a small thief is not a thief but a mafia king. Haechan' s blood start boiling enough is enough. If there is someone else in place of him he would have killed him even in the start. But why he is not even laying a finger on him.

Hc: ( screamly shout ) ENOUGH...

Haechan hold ??'s hand flip him on bed and hover over him. He grab his noth hand from his one hand and grab him his jaw from other hand harshly. He hella angry. No one till how have ever dare to look into his eyes but this boy have cross all his limites in just past few minutes.

Hc: ENOUGH YOU BRAT... ENOUGH..

He squeed his cheeks from his fingers and tumb which cause the boy's plumply lips come out. He grab his cheeks so tightly which causes boy's eyes filled with the tears. His eyes are start shine from the
Pearel type tears from his eyes.

Haechan feel strage pain in his heart after seeing his tears. He is angry too but something is making him week in front of this boy. He looses his grip from his face and get up from his body. The boy scared and running towards the door. Haechan pick up his gun from the floor and grab his hand and pinned him to the wall near the door.