The girl just randomly trips as Y/n springs in to action as he grabs the girl

The girl looks up at Y/n as she just freezes when she looks up at him.

Y/n: <Pissed> "Ill say it again. My name...is Fushiguro Y/n."

Miwa just looks up then down as she realises that her hand is on Y/n's man breasts.

Y/n: "Hello? Are you going to say anything?"

Miwa is just frozen as Y/n waves his hand in her face as she is just still frozen. Y/n turns to Satoru

Y/n: "Gojo-sensei!! I think she is frozen! I dunno what happened to her!"

Y/n turns back to Miwa as he starts to ask questions to her. But Miwa is just zoning out to Y/n's questions as she just starts to dream and imagine Y/n shirtless and Y/n is flirting with her.

Y/n: "Oi...!..Oi! Oi! Wake up!"

Y/n jolts her awake as she regains her consciousness to Y/n in her face

Y/n: "Are you ok-"

Miwa: "AHHHHH!!!"

Miwa's face is a crimson red as she immediately just turns away and does the dash as she runs away.

Y/n: "Okay then...I guess she is just going to run away from me as if I'm some sort of monster"

He turns to Satoru angrily

Y/n: "See!! You've made me look like a monster!!"

Satoru just giggles

Satoru: "I think she likessss youuu!"

Y/n: "Shut upp! Let's just go and see thos principal guy you were talking about"

They both walk over to the place as they finally make it.

Satoru: "Here we are."

Satoru knocks on the door as a voice answers

Masamichi: "Come in."

Satoru walks in as Y/n walks into also. He looks around to see a bunch of lanterns and lamps just being lit up on the floor and a bunch of stuffed animals?

Y/n: "Why are there so many weirdos in this school. First the shy girl and now the animal fanatic!?"

Y/n steps into the room and immediately Satoru and Masamichi looks towards Y/n as he steps into the room

Satoru: "What is this level of Cursed energy is this!? For someone who doesn't even know about anything this is a lot!!"

A sweat drop rolls down Masamichi's face as he looks at Y/n shocked

Masamichi: "Oh Satoru...what kind of monster have you brought into my place today..."

Y/n notices the tension in the room as he looks at them smiling

Y/n: <Smiles> "Sorry. Am I scaring you guys or something?"

Masamichi: "No...no...not at all...just have a seat...um what's your name?"

Masamichi Yaga, Principal of Jujutsu High

Y/n: "My name is Y/n. Y/n Fushiguro."

Masamichi looks at Y/n as he looks at Gojo as he looks back at Y/n.

Masamichi: "So what brings you to my quarters Satoru?"

Satoru: "Wellllll Megumi has put in a request for his little Brother, Y/n. To join Jujutsu High!"

Masamichi: "Well...We can accept you now-"

Y/n jumps up into the air

Y/n: "Yosh!! That's amazing!!"

Masamichi: "Calm down young Fushiguro. But you are going to have to do some sort of entrance exam to prove your worth to us.."

Y/n: "What will the task be sir?"

Masamichi thinks for a minute before he nods and clicks his fingers

Masamichi: "You can join your brother, Itadori Yuji and Nobara Kugisaki in their latest mission"

Y/n: "Oh really!? Oh that would be amazing! A chance for me and Big Bro to team up to take down some....what am I going to take down?"

Masamichi looks at the ground in shock

Masamichi: "Cursed Spirits Y/n. That is what you are going to be going after!"

Y/n: "Okay! I won't let you down! I chose this path so this is the path I'm going to take..."

He walks out as he looks back at Satoru and Masamichi

Y/n: <Smiles> "Right?"

He walks out as he closes the door. Satoru looks at Masamichi

Masamichi: "He reminds you so much of him...doesn't he Satoru?"

Satoru: "Yeah. But I'm worried that he may become a lot like him. And that could be bad"

Masamichi: "Don't worry. If he does happen to go bad just like Sukuna's vessel potentially...then you know what to do."

Satoru gets up as he opens the door and walks out. Leaving Masamichi to himself

[End of Chapter 2]