Beautiful (arranged marriage)

Rosaline opend her eyes looking at the wall. Finally she finished school finally she can do what she want. She stood up and wolked to her closet ''What to wear hmm'' She said while she looked around. She found a really cute dress with some cute highheels. She took a shower brushed my hair and let it fall in natural waves behind back. she sat on my desk to do my make up, just something natural like always: some mascara, eyeliner, blush and lipgloss, She never had to where foundation because i never had bad blemesish

She looked once in the full mirror and walked out of my room, she came to a hald when she saw her sister Melanie in her room talking on the phone.

''heey sis, who are you talking to?'' She said while she was standing in the doorway of her little sister room.

''heey lauren wait my sis is being over protective... im talking to lauren. Oke im back, what did he say,,, noo hahaha'' Rosalin smiled to herself and walked down stairs. Melanie could act sometimes really as an grown up girl, but in Rosalines eyes she still was that little girl like always

Rosaline could hear her mom and dad discussing something, when she walked in, they stopped talking and looked at me with sad faces.

''good morning nice seeing you guys sleped well to'' she said while walked to the kitches and sat down and began eating my cereal with hot chocolate( weird breakfast habbit).

''honey we need to tell you something'' her mom came in and sat down. This would be probably the most difficult thing she would have to let her daughter ever do for them but she got no choice.

'' sure hitt me'' Rosaline said while she took another bite off her cereal while she was typing a message to her friend to tell her to meet her at the mall.

''well you know uncle Will. You know who used to come always to us white his wife and two sons'' her mother said while her dad was facing the floor, this would probably hurt him more it was his responsibility after al. Rosaline nodded still confused and start to get worried uncle Will was the best friend of her dad they been so long togheter until they moved to italy. They had two sons Roger the oldest who is about 4 year older than me and Jack who is just two years older then me. Rosaline never really talked to them that much, she never saw them only on hollidays while they would go to places, but that was years ago and i cant remember that much about them.

''well they are coming for a few months back, and we know this is probably gonna make everything not easy for you specially because your so young, but your dad and Will has decided to set you up with his younger son for an arranged marriage and...''

''YOU WHAT!?'' Rosaline screamed while cutting her mom of she stood up and was about to walk away until her dad called her name. This was the first time Rosaline screamed or even disobey her parents.

''Rosaline!!'' he would never use this kinda tone on her, she was after all his favorite.

''dad please tell me this is a big joke and i dont have to marry this guy please dad'' she said while she could feel tears coming from her eyes, she was to young to marry this Jack who ever is name is and what ever he was.

''Rosaline i dont want to do this to you but we have no decission i met his son he is a welthy nice young man and i want the best for you. Wils son has been having a lot on his chest whit his dad family work'' her dad said while he was eyeing her, she just stood there in shock marrying someone she doesnt love was the last thing she wanted to do.

'''why me dad, i dont understand'' she said while she felt tears forming in her eyes.

''Rosaline, uncle Will was sure you were right for his youngest son. You were his favorit beautiful, not loud out going and you would never be in trouble. In his eyes you were the one to marry his son''. her mother said while she came up to Rosaline, she huged her tied while she wishperd into my ear '' maybe this isnt that bad maybe hes a nice guy try do it for your dad, he works with your dad so long and they been best friends for ever and if he refused his offer your dad will lose everything''