Danielle had been holding hand up until this point, but when she said that my blood began to boil and I snatched my hand from hers.

I held my knees up to my chest as I kept watching.

"Your signals are mixed,
You act like a bitch,
You fit every stereotype,
Send a pic....,"

Kid and Minji suddenly winked at each other.

They were just blatantly flirting in front of the whole class.

Luckily, their dance soon ended and class resumed.

I was excited to get Minji back from Kid's claws.

That's until, the teacher said... "Okay, starting today. I will be picking out 3 choreographers each week. If you're not chosen to be a choreographer, then a choreographer will be assigned to you!"

"Uuughhh!" I thought to myself.

I could barely keep up with the people I knew. I didn't need new people to interact with.

- Minji POV -

Class went by fairly quickly, but I had noticed that Haerin seemed a little irritable.

"Unnie, can we go back to the dorm now?" Haerin started to whine as I changed into fresh new clothes.

"Umm, actually me and Kid have plans," I mumbled.

I could see Haerin bite the inside of her cheek. "Fine, have fun flirting together!" She huffed out before storming out of the dorm.

I sighed a bit from how confused I felt about Haerin and her recent behavior.

It was like every time me and Kid did something together, Haerin would turn into an jealous little sister.

"Well, she didn't sound jealous at all!" Kid suddenly teased.

"You didn't have to hold my hips like that," I coldly turned to tell Kid.

"What? You didn't want a particular someone to get jealous?" Kid smugly asked.

"Stoop!!!" I whined and threw my sweaty socks at them.

Kid kept insisting that Haerin had a crush on me and that I had a crush on her too, but I really couldn't see it.

As for my feelings, I wasn't about to admit it to myself...

But maybe Kid had a point.

"Ready for dinner with my mom?" Kid asked.

"Yeah!" I suddenly got really excited and grabbed my things.

Kid and I had started hanging out a lot.

After what happened at the admissions center, we ended getting really close.

I would tell Kid about Taeyeon sunbaenim and, in return, Kid put in a good word for me with their mom.

It was actually a good trade off.

Every so often, Kid would FaceTime their mom in my presence and I got to talk sunbaenim a bit.

Now, I was even invited to have dinner with the two. Since, Taeyeon sunbaenim had come to visit.

Kid said someone else would be joining us too, but they wouldn't say who.

- Haerin POV -

Minji unnie spent the whole night out with Kid.

It was very frustrating.