She cleared her throat and spoke "well, I got ready to go to my home. You know pagphera it is".

Rudra just hummed.

Just then a knock was heard on their door. Rudra opened it to witness his mother standing outside.

"Aunty.. please come inside" aishani spoke with a smile.

Rasha entered with a tray in her hands which had tea and some cookies.

"You couldve called me aunty".

"You and tara are my daughters aishu. And I can do atleast this much for you" rasha said.

Aishani felt emotional as she remembered how many times her mother declined her calls since 2 days. But here is her mother in law who is being considerate over her.

"Thank you so much aunty. I really needed my evening tea and was about to come downstairs".

Rasha nodded and gave her a smile while rudra sat on the couch and didnt understood how her mother who always saw vachi as her daughter in law and liked vachi is now liking aishani more. He didnt liked it.

Aishani completed her tea while talking to rasha while rudransh just stared at his mom questioningly.

Aishani and rasha began going when aishani came back and gave a peck to rudra on his cheek and whispered in his ear "dont make it so obvious rudra. Aunty will doubt on us" and gave a smile to him and took her small suitcase along with her while rasha was adoring the couple.

Aishani and rasha went down to witness nivan playing with his toys in the living room.

"Anii" aishani heard his scream which was filled with happy voice.

Nivan looked at her bag and thought that aishani is going to leave him just like how his dad and mom left him for office few times.And this thought bought him tears in his eyes.

Siya who was playing along with him understood him and spoke "nahi (No) nivan. Anii will come back after 5 minutes" while aishani just stood there not knowing what to say to this boy.

Nivan tried to speak and asked aishu in his baby language that where she is going.

Aishani replied saying "I am going to bring toys to you nivan. So be a good boy and dont cry okay?"

As If he understood what aishu said he nodded his head in a yes.

Aishani bid bye to siya and nivan and drove to Singhania mansion.

At Singhania mansion

As soon as aishani entered, she was met with her son, hash.

He started licking her whole face and did few rounds in happiness. Aishu lifted him and looked for her mother.

She knocked on her mothers room . The door was opened by Krupa.

Aishani opened her arms and went close to her mother to hug her.

But she moved back denying the hug.

Take him with you aishani. I packed his daily needs and his toys saying this Krupa gave aishu a bag with hashs things.

And listen, go to any hotel and sleep there. I dont allow cheaters in my home saying this Krupa closed the door on aishanis face.

Aishani was late to process what she just heard. She wanted to say to her mom that she missed her. She should've understood when her mother didnt lifted her calls and messages on the first day of her marriage when she wanted help from her for her pehli rasoie.