//CHAPTER No 08//

AT Wang Corporation:
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Four cars stopped at the largest corporation of the country. The younger heir came out of the car with his cold aura .

The head of the security bowed and great.
Good morning sir . said Bowen
The younger heir nooded his head and spoke .
Make sure nobody entered  in my office . Nobody means nobody okay .
Okay sir .said Bowen .
Before entering in the private lift the younger heir turned and spoke .all the preparation are done asked yibo  turning towards Bowen .
Yes sir , all done and prepared.
Said Bowen

Okay well done then yibo turned and leave .
Hope so you are going to like it bunny .saidyibo

Time Skip at university:
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Four cars stopped at the parking of the university and catch everyone attention.
The four boys cames out of the car  with their and cold aura and every girl and boy try to flirt and close towards them but they are already taken .

Jk ,v ,zhan and meny yao are sitting in the cafe if the university.

How are you all ? Asked zhan
We are all good .said jk excitedly .

You know zhan that university held a party for Juniors asa welcome party .said jk
Oh really.its going to be fun said v excitedly .

Yeah it's going to be fun by the way ,on which date the party held asked zhan.

On Saturday night .said meng Yao .
Then you guys comes my home so we decided and talk about party okay .said v

Okay .let's go to the class .then they left for class.

At Wang Mansion:
•••••••••••••••••••••••••

All the family members are together at the breakfast table and Mr Wang spoke.

Where is my second son ?? because yibo always late at night bcz of company matters .

Oh he was at Zhang house because of zhan .You know zhan Did not sleep without him .such a lovely birds they are .said Carmen lee while similing .

Yeah I agree with you .infact cute couple said haikuan.

Yeah .what do you think about yibo and zhan marriage.yibo is now successful and have his own company and the most largest company .I think it's a perfect time .

Yeah I also think about but first we talk with Zhang mom and dad .said haikuan.

Yeah ,omg I am so happy .said Mrs Wang

While Mr Wang similing towards Mrs Wang .

But what about we surprised them announcing their engagement date on zhan birthday.

Yeah it's great let me know if you need my help but make sure my boys likes your surprise .said Mr Wang.

Oh honey trust on me. Okay eat your breakfast am going to talk to zhang .take care of yourself said Mrs Wang and run towards his room.

Hi crystal?? How are you ??
Asked Mrs Wang

Oh I am fine and how are you ?? Asked crystal Zhang.

I am fine an I want to discuss very important matter to you .then Carmen lee said all thing ( you know already).

Yeah it's great idea. We also think about it .hope they going to like it .only 2 days left for zhan birthday.what do you think how about we surprised them on his birthday.

I also think about it it's going to be a best gift for him said carmen lee while similing.

Time skip at Wang corporation:
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••