Chapter No 06🐰🐯

Hi guys previous chapter is chapter 05 not 07 sorry
                 ................................

In the room of the big mansion two souls embraced each other and found their peace in each other .
When elder hear younger he suddenly kissed zhan on his forehead.and spoke .no bunny why I am mad on you. I am in meeting and my phone was in office and don't be sorry.and you know I love you and I love your possissive nature towards me .said yibo with simile.

When zhan heared this he becomes calmed down .and kissed his gege forehead.

I also love you forever gege .said zhan and rest his head on yibo chest .
When yibo heard this he lift zhan chin and turned zhan face towards him and kissed on his eyes.cheeks and then peck on his lips. They spent their time while hugging each other and listen each other heartbeat's.

𝑨𝑭𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆
•••••••••••••••••••••
Gege You said you are in a meeting? Asked zhan.

Yeah bunny.but why are you asking?? Said yibo

Are you hungry.was you eat something?? Asked zhan

But before yibo answered a knock heard.
Yibo opened the door revealing Mrs Xioa .

Here is your soup and some other your fvrt snacks son. Said Mrs Xioa with simile.
Thanku you mom said yibo .
Ahh don't be thanks to me .you are my son yibo if you guys need something else .tell me okay .

Okay mom .said yibo and zhan
And zhan don't naught .okay
Okay mom . Said zhan with his bunny smile.

When zhan saw the soup.he looks at his gege with pleading eyes. And yibo understand and laughing.thats why he asked crystal mom for soup because zhan like the soup like his life.

Okay you eat it. I eat something else .said yibo and give the soup to zhan .
No it's no like this .I want to feed you.can you let me Feed you .said zhan with his puppy eyes .
Yibo when heard this he got shocked . because zhan never ever give his favorite soup made by his mom never give to others.

Yibo confusely looked at zhan.

is zhan are you in your senses.said yibo .you want to give me your favorite soup .really ??

Yeah .I like soup and I never give my favourite soup to any other except one person .said zhan

Ohhh and who is this lucky person??? Said yibo innocently .

Ahh gege of course you .I want to feed you and give my favourite soup to you only because in the whole world I only love you and no one take your place even not my family.you are first and last .now come here and let me Feed you. Said zhan .

Ohh my cute bunny. You are also my world. Said yibo and close there distance and let zhan to feed him . After 30 minutes they finish their food .

They laid down on bed and zhan placed his head on yibo chest and yibo hug him .
So how was your first day bunny?? asked yibo

It's good an bad both .gege
Good bcz of his friends and bad bcz of his only one enemy in the world whom he hate the most .

Why bad ?? Asked yibo while stroking zhan hairs time to time .

Because of one bitch .zhan did not want to tell yibo about his so called czn .and don't wat to spoil their mood.
Who tell me .I will fixed them for you. Said yibo in his dark voice .
No it's not like a big deal gege.
I already warn her .if she dare to comes to me next time .I will surely tell you .
Now plz don't be worry.said zhan  . because he know how dangerous his gege when it's come to him.

Okay but if she try to bother you next time again .don't try to hide it from bunny .clear said yibo

Okay gege it's clear .said zhan kissed yibo .
Okay let's change the topic then zhan tell yibo about his day and yibo heared with full consentaration.

Gege ?? Said younger

Yes bunny ?. Is something to ku want ?? Asked elder

Can you sleep tonight at my room .I want to cuddle you said zhan with his puppy eyes .
And also I know you are tired and it's take time to go home and I don't want you to go home .I'f u catch cold .said zhan while hugging yibo tightly.

Okay bunny .but let me shower first . said yibo

Okay . let me select clothes for you.  ( Guys they are not married yet .but mostly zhan sleep at yibo place and yibo at zhan .that's why )

Okay bunny .said yibo while sitting on bed and zhan goes towards walk in closet.

After 30 minutes yibo Done with showering and comes out of the washroom.
Zhan sit on his bed and busy in checking his mobile.when he saw his gege he placed the phone on side table.

Gege come here and let me dry your hairs for you .
Yibo loved pamperiny by zhan.
He sit next to zhan and let zhan dry his hairs .
After zhan done . yibo kissed zhan on his forehead.
Thanku bunny.

Ahh there is no sorry and thanku between us.said zhan

Okay  said yibo while smiling.

At Night
•••••••••••
Two bodies sleeping peacefully while hugging each other .
Mrs Xioa when sAw this a sweet simile appeared on her face.

She come to asked them for dinner but when she saw them sleeping peacefully she turned to leave because she does not want to disturb them .
Such a cute couple .said Crystal zhan and turned to her room

Unknown place
••••••••••••••••••••

Two person sitting in a dark room.
Person 1:why you want to works with us ??
Person 2: because I want to destroy him and snatch what's mine .said in a dark voice.
Person 1: ohh okay.are you also on the stupid who are in love ?? I don't expect this from you .

Person 2 : oh really .stop your nonsense.its my life whether I love or hate. I want to work with you because I want to destroy them and you also .so that's why and next time keep your nonsense in your mind not in your mouth .otherwise it's not good for you.

Person 1 : woow daring .I like you okay as long as you loyal to me .I have no problem but if you dare to cheat me .then you can't see the next morning.
Person 2 : okay deal done
Okay .then they turned to leave .

To be continued..........

Long chapter with words 1080

What do you think about the chapter??
Who are they ??.and if you want double update today to have to vote and comment.

Bye take care .