Avengers: part 1

[BURNING BLUE FLAMES. A smoky cube shape emerges - THE TESSERACT. Filling the screen with BLACKNESS.]

CUT TO: EXT. THRONE ROOM, SPACE - NIGHT

[Kneeling behind a THRONE, a clothed, armored figure known as THE OTHER.]

THE OTHER: The tesseract has awakened. It is on a little world. A human world. They would wield its power... [he holds out the scepter]

Dumbledore's eyes glinted when he saw the Tesseract, which Natasha noticed and frowned "perhaps the Tesseract would be safer here" suggested Dumbledore, Natasha scoffed "uh huh keep dreaming Sauron" quipped Natasha. Most looked annoyed at how Natasha spoke to the headmaster.

Loki: [Coming out from the shadows, taking the staff]

Loki looked down at that, knowing people lost a lot of trust in him after that.

THE OTHER: But our ally knows its workings as they never will. He is ready to lead. And our force, our Chitauri, will follow.

[Thousands of Chitauri are awaiting orders]

THE OTHER: The world will be his. The universe yours. And the humans, what can they do but burn?

[Cut to a SHIELD facility at night. They are evacuating by helicopter and vehicle, and one helicopter lands, dropping off Maria Hill and Nick Fury while Agent Phil Coulson is awaiting them.]

NICK FURY: How bad is it?

AGENT PHIL COULSON: That's the problem sir. We don't know.

"How can you not know?" sassed Molly, Evie rolled her eyes "they can't know everything" she snapped, Natasha and Clint grinned at each other, Clint's younger half sister Katy would love her.

(Katy will be in AOU)

[They enter the facility, passing fleeing technicians, taking only the essentials]

COULSON: Dr. Selvig read an energy surge from the Tesseract four hours ago.

FURY: NASA didn't authorise Selvig to test phase.

COULSON: He wasn't testing it, he wasn't even in the room. Spontaneous event.

AGENT MARIA HILL: It just turned itself on?

Molly opened her mouth to say something but closed it seeing the glare Natasha was shooting her.

FURY: What are the energy levels now?

COULSON: Climbing. When Selvig couldn't shut it down, we ordered evac.

FURY: How long to get everyone out?

COULSON: Campus should be clear in the next half hour.

FURY: Do better.

"They're doing the best they can" said James. "If they didn't get everyone out quickly they would've died." snapped Clint.

[They continue walking down deeper into the facility]

HILL: Sir, evacuation may be futile.

FURY: We should tell them to go back to sleep?

HILL: If we can't control the Tesseract's energy, there may not be a minimum safe distance.

FURY: I need you to make sure Phase 2 prototypes are shipped out.

HILL: Sir, is that really a priority right now?