"That is very kind, thank you." Dr Jace said with genuine gratitude.

"Don't tell me, guess... Brion, Violet and Forager." She pointed to each of them, getting their names correct.

With a small wave, a branch bearing a bright red apple grew out above Violet, it dropped the fruit into her hands.

"How did you know I like apples."

"I heard it through the grapevine. (Literally)"

"Forager is so happy to meet Lily Wayne, Dick Grayson and Superboy speak very highly of Lily Wayne."

"It's good to meet you too Forager, welcome to Earth." Lily extended her hand and Forager took it with all four of his and shook it very vigorously.

After it felt like her arm wasn't going to pop off, she got back to the point.

"Right, so what brings you to my garden?" Lily got straight to the point, after the feeling of her arm going to pop off subsided.

"We were wondering if there was anything you could do to help our new friend over there." Dick gestured to Victor and before anyone could say anything else, she was right in front of the teen, which made him flinch back slightly as she looked him over.

"Lemme guess, got turned into a robot?"

"Yes..."

"Don't wanna be a robot?"

"Yeah..." Victor answered with slight unease, Lily hummed.

"That's... a tricky one." She thought for a minute, then a light bulb appeared above her head.

"Well, I'm no Zatanna, but I have been working on something that could help. But it still needs testing."

"What is it?" Victor enquired.

"It's called a healing pod, but given your... unique situation, there is a chance it might not work."

"If there's any chance I can be normal again, I'll take, please."

Lily's expression softened.
"Ok."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." Victor repeated, the first sign of genuine hope she'd seen on him.

"Alright then, I'll take Victor here to the pond so he can choose his pod."

"Wait what?"

"Well it's your pod, you have to be the one to choose it."

"Can't you just... use your plant sense or something?" Lily chuckled at that.

"It doesn't work like that, it's about the feeling, I get it from the trees, I get it from the flowers, I get it from every living thing around me." She lifted her arms to the gigantic flowers above, they parted, allowing sunlight to reach the tiny unbloomed blossom.

" She lifted her arms to the gigantic flowers above, they parted, allowing sunlight to reach the tiny unbloomed blossom