Day Off

(Warning: A swear word)
Even though Y/N loves to take care of the little ones, she needs her day off from the chaos. She uses this time to sleep in for as long as she wanted to because she was not a morning person. When she wakes up, her hair was disheveled and all over the place, seeming like her hair was blown by a tornado. She gets up from bed and heads to the bathroom, getting shocked from how bad her hair looked. Y/N immediately fixed up her (hair type) hair and brushed her teeth to fix her morning breath. But she decided to use this day to some self care as well so she takes a bubble bath. She turns on the hot water to fill up the tub before picking out her clean set of pajamas, skin care products and bath bombs. Y/N places the bath bomb in the water and immediately starts to put on a clay mask on her face, and grabbing under-eye patches to reduce the puffiness plus dark circles. She finally finished and carefully gets inside the tub, lowering herself into the warm and sweet scented water. Her body immediately relaxes and takes everything in to relieve all the stress, but before she was too relaxed, she places on some LoFi music to calm her mind. It was the perfect atmosphere as she closed her eyes and take all the positive energy in. Some time passes and her alarm goes off that it was time to get out of the tub. Y/N stands up and gets out, placing on a robe before draining the water away, heading to the sink to wash off the clay mask as well. She heads to her room and dries herself off before placing on soothing lotion, then her comfortable pajamas of matching sweater and sweatpants, plus socks her keep her feet warm. Y/N goes to the kitchen and starts up a hot cup of coffee in her Keurig before whipping up a hefty breakfast of fried eggs, bacon, and toast with butter. She feels proud that she didn't burn breakfast this time when she plates everything. Her coffee was finally ready so now her breakfast was complete and begins to chow down. It felt so comforting to have all of this for her. She takes small sips of her coffee, looking out of her window to see the sunlight shining in. It was a beautiful day, making this more perfect. After breakfast, she uses her time to start cleaning up around her apartment. Y/N grabs her cleaning supplies then brooms, mops, wipes, dusts, and fluffs any kind of surface of the place, leaving everything spotless. She wipes her forehead to clean the off the sweat, proud of her work. To treat herself, she pops some popcorn and sits down on her couch with a weighed blanket to watch her favorite shows. She felt so at peace before her phone gives her a notification. Y/N checks her phone and sees a strange phone number has texted her: "Hey, Y/N. It's me, Alex. Just wanted to see how you were doing after our last meet up. I miss you and I was wondering if you'd like to meet up to talk." The text read. She was shocked but she couldn't help to laugh loudly to the point where it turned to wheezing. After she's calmed down, she messages him back: "Fuck you." And blocked him again, feeling so liberated again. She didn't want to be around him or even think about him ever again. This was definitely one of the best days off she's ever had.