Y/N's Ex (Eww)

(Warning: language)
Y/N's dating life has always been a bit odd, always ending up with the weirdos and couch potatoes. She was about to quit dating for a while until she met Alex. He was everything she ever wanted in a guy (if you have a preference for them) : tall, handsome, romantic, and well put together. She thought she had finally found the one and only she wanted to settle down with. Or so she thought. Y/N knew that with his job, he would constantly be traveling so she would be always alone for period of time in their apartment then now lived in after a year of dating. She had no reason so believe he would do anything because she had so much loyalty, love, and trust in him. But all that love ended when she found his MacBook he accidentally left behind, logged in and see his many text messages between multiple women, flaunting his wealth and saying that he is single. Her heart broke into a million pieces, tears streaming down her face, her blood beginning to boil. Y/N wanted to call him and confront him about this, but...she wanted to do something more petty. After she closed the laptop, she quickly went around the apartment and packed all of her things, not leaving anything behind. He didn't deserve her time, her energy, her love, nothing! She then grabbed all the photos of them together and threw them in the trash, tossing out any jewelry, clothing, anything he gifted her, and then poured expensive red wine all over it so they can be destroyed and lose value. "You want to act single, then you will be, you asshole." She says out loud as she finished pouring the last drop and write down on a piece of paper: 'We're done.' With lipstick stained kiss in the corner of it. She grabs her keys with a large suitcase rolling behind her, leaving the door open as she didn't care if his apartment got robbed. Y/N puts her suitcase in the trunk, immediately starts the car and drives off without hesitation. She drove for hours to a new city, a new start, a breath of fresh air without telling a soul. Her phone was ringing off the hook with the many text messages and phone calls from Him. As she reaches a red light, she picks up her phone quickly, hearing the voicemails he left, and she couldn't help but laugh at his ugly blubbering from crying. He deleted all of his messages and blocked his number. "Bye-bye, dickhead. See you never." She felt like the weight of the world was lifted off of her shoulders. As the light turned green, she drives off fast, shouting "HELL YEAH!" at the top of her lungs.
She was now a single woman ready to do what's right.