sixteen. hate sex

Start bij het begin

Damon shock his head at her, instantly knowing that their was obviously a reason she was back in Mystic Falls. He knew that Katherine didn't have that much power over Emory, that was just an act and he knew it.

"You and I both know she doesn't have that kind of power over you...-you just let her think she does." Damon told his ex-girlfriend, as he let a light smirk come onto his face. "So, I'll ask again. Why are you here, Em?"

"Oh please, Damon. When I'm up something, you'll know it." Emory said, before she walked closer so that their faces were a few inches from one another, and she leaned up closer to his ear. "Come on. What's it going to be? Are you gonna kiss me...-or kill me? Because we both know when it come to me, you're only capable of one of those."

Damon glared at her before he turned around and walked away, but he didn't get very far again because she vamp speed in front of him and pushed him down onto the ground in a flash. The Salvatore grunted as his head hit the floor, and she ran her hand over his chest as she leaned down to his ear. "I remember all of the nights that we spent together...-"

Emory didn't get to finish what she was saying, as Damon grabbed ahold of her throat and vamp speed over, so that she was the one on her back and he was laying in between her legs. He just stared down at her as he continued to hold her throat, and she smirked at him knowing what was about to come.

And it wasn't her death.

Damon hesitated only a moment before he quickly leaned down and crashed his lips onto hers, and she instantly kissed him right back. And all that could be heard was the panting coming from the both of them. He slowly moved his lips to her jaw and down to her neck, causing the brunette to moan as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Now that's the Damon Salvatore I remember." She breathed out, as she tilted her head to the right so that Damon could have better access to her neck. He lightly bit into her neck casuing the brunette to moan a little more before she quickly grabbed ahold of his neck and vamp speed them across the room, slamming Damon right into the wall.

Damon looked down at her with an expression that crossed between both confused and terrified, because he was confused why she had stopped him and thought she might actually kill him. But she only stopped him because she wasn't sure if she could actually go through with it, as she didn't want her pesky emotions to come back.

But staring right into his icey-blue eyes only made her want to go through with it, because it was something she knew that she had needed for the last 145 years. Emory quickly removed her hands from his neck, and ripped open his shirt casuing all of the buttons to go flying down to the floor, before Damon lifted her blue top over her head.

She ran her hands up his chest before wrapping one around the back of his neck and holding onto his hair, and grabbed a hold of his head with the other. Damon let out a small groan before he turned her around and pushed her up against the wall, and Emory let out a breathless moan as Damon placed his hands under her ass and lifted her off of the floor and trailed kisses back down to her neck before going back up to her neck.

"Okay, wait...-wait. Brief pause." Damon said, as the two of them slowly stopped kissing one another casuing Emory to let out a an unhappy groan as she pushed him away from her a little so that she could place her feet back onto the floor.

"I just have one question. Answer it and it's back to fireworks and rockets' red glare. Answer it right...-and I'll forget the last 145 years I've spent missing you. I'll forget how much I loved you...-I'll forget everything and we can start over. This could be our defining moment. Because...-I mean...-we have the time. That's the beauty of eternity. I just need the truth." He said, as he pushed someone of her hair behind her ear. "Just once...-please, Emory. Just once."

"Stop...-just stop. We both know that whatever you are about to ask me, I won't be able to give you a proper honest answer...-not with my humanity off, whatever I say will hurt you. So, please just kiss me...-or tell me to get the hell out of here." Emroy told him.

She knew it was the truth. And she also knew that Damon was the ingot one that would have been able to get her to turn it back on, after all she'd turned it off because of him. Because she couldn't let herself choose a man over her sister again.

Damon stood there just staring at her for a few moments, and let her words process. He knew that she was right and that it was completely pointless to ask her the question, if she didn't have her humanity but he wasn't sure if he could continue on without the answer.

He didn't say anything to the brunette and just dropped his hand from her neck, and turned around and walk away from her. Emory let out a sigh as she picked up her top and started to walk over to the front door as she put on the top, but she didn't even make it over to the door before Damon reached out and grabbed her waist casuing the girl to come to a holt.

"Just to night." Damon said in a quiet voice, and Emory nodded her head lightly at him but stood in her place without move to look at him and he didn't look at her either. "And we never talk about this again."

Emory let out a breath that she didn't even know that she was holding, as she glanced over at him before she quickly looked away again. "Yeah...-I promise."

Without a second thought Damon span her around and crashed his lips onto her's, as he placed is hands on her hips to lift her off of the floor once again casuing her to wrap her arms around his neck and legs around his waist. Damon then vamp speed them to his master bedroom where he lightly dropped the Pierce girl on to his bed before he removed his shirt completely. And she pulled her shirt over her head.

Emory wrapped her arms around his neck again and pulled him down to her, and locked lips with him as he reached around her back and unhooked her bra and pulled it off off her shoulders and throw it across the bedroom. The brunette moved her lips to his neck and started kissing him as he worked on her jeans and pulled them off of her, throwing them across the room somewhere.

"After this, we go back to hating each other." Emory mumbled as she bit into his neck and slowly sucked it, drinking up his blood causing Damon to groan before he grabbed a hold of her neck and lighty pulled her head back and crashed his lips on her's. She then mumbled something in between their kisses. "Deal?"

"Deal." 

⌗ 🌻°. •♡

"Elena?"

Caroline Forbes said later that night, when she woke up in the hospital to find who she thought to be Elena Gilbert stood next to her bed, but what she didn't know was that it wasn't Elena Gilbert in her hospital room; but Katherine Pierce instead of the Gilbert girl.

"Hey, Caroline." Katherine said with a caring smile on her face.

"What are you doing here?" Caroline questioned her.

"Well, my name is Katherine. I was hoping you could give the Salvatore brothers a message from my sister and I." Katherine said to her, as Caroline rubbed both of her temples before looking up at Katherine with a confused expression on her face.

"What are you talking about? What message?" Caroline questioned the brunette.

"Game on."

"Wha...-" The blonde didn't get to finish her word before she was cut off by Katherine, who picked up her pillow and shoved it right into the blondes face to smother her. Caroline struggled in her bed screaming as loud as she could, but it was being muffled by the pillow as she suffocated, and Katherine kept it there before Caroline's body went completely limp, until she was dead. Katherine pulled the pillow away with a smirk on her face before putting it back to where it had been.

And then she left the room, like nothing ever happened.