LOVE SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS (SEMI FINALE)

Start from the beginning

" Well son, someone told me your college's cultural hall is amazing! Before we go to the dean's office, can we go and check it out? " asked Mark. Gulf looked at Mark confusingly.

" What? I want to see it that's it. Won't you show me your college before we leave? Please? " asked Mark cutely. Gulf smiled and he guided his dad towards the hall. The moment they reached the hall, they saw the hall was fully decorated with flowers and colourful balloons.

" Woah! The decoration is so nice! Look at that! Looks like someone has put a lot of effort

" Woah! The decoration is so nice! Look at that! Looks like someone has put a lot of effort. Is there any event going on today? " asked Mark. Gulf shrugged confusingly. Mark smiled and he took out his phone from his pocket. With a secret smirk, Mark faced Gulf who was looking here and there confusingly.

" Uhm son, can you wait here for a while? I've to make an urgent call, just remembered. " said Mark. Gulf nodded and Mark stepped outside leaving Gulf in this empty hall. Gulf kept looking here and there with a soft smile on his face suddenly he saw a rose on a table placed in the hall. Gulf held that rose in his hand and smiled but his eyes were watery unknowingly. Gulf recalled a day at college when Mew gave a rose to Gulf in front of everyone in this hall which made him blush so much but now it's making him emotional.

I'm sorry but I've to leave all this behind. Said Gulf in his mind and placed the rose on the table but suddenly he felt someone was standing behind him. Gulf slowly turned around and saw it was Mew. Gulf got shocked when he saw Mew there unexpectedly, holding a red rose in his hand.

 Gulf got shocked when he saw Mew there unexpectedly, holding a red rose in his hand

" Confused to see me here? " asked Mew. Gulf stood still at his place. Mew walked towards him but stopped at some space.

" Gulf, I know how broken you are because of what has happened to you these days. Believe me, I couldn't bear to be away from you. Do you think I was involved in whatever happened in the classroom that day? This is not true Gulf. I had no idea that all that was going to happen. Trust me Gulf. " said Mew in a pleading way. Gulf looked down and started walking towards the door.

" Gulf wait! Please give me a chance! Hear me once before you leaving me permanently. " said Mew which shocked Gulf because Gulf didn't knew Mew knows.