Track 5: Test chamber

Start from the beginning

I stood there for a few seconds holding back tears of emotion, but was snapped back to reality as 808 hit my head and then signaled me to carry on.

Chai: If there is any way, I swear to recover this title.

And with that I was back to continuing to move forward.

Zanzo: Fix the image. I want to see who our test subject is.

PGR-0101: I'm locked out. It's a hack!

Zanzo: So un-hack it!

I can't wait to meet the hacker and be his friend, but now I had to pretend again.

Chai: Nice job, Peppermint.

Peppermint: Chai, i'm not doing anything.

Chai: Wait! what!

Peppermint: I'm telling you it's not me.

I had arrived at the entrance to the second test chamber but I stopped for a second to say hello to a friend.

Chai: Ehy Smidge.

Smidge: Oh, hello there, friend. They want me in the Training Room soon. I'm so excited.

Chai: I'm happy for you, I'm sure you can pass them all.

Smidge: Thank you. However I see that you managed to get here, which means that you have improved a lot since last time and that you have unlocked an ability called <PARRY>.

Chai: For a moment I thought I wouldn't be able to do it but luckily I seem to have the rhythm.

Smidge: I'm glad but remember: the key to perfection is practice.

Chai: Sure, I'll keep that in mind.

And so I entered the second chamber.

Zanzo: Please step into the center of the room for your prize.

The headlights around the yellow X on the floor lit up, now I perfectly remember that this was a trap to start another PARRY tutorial and right now I was thinking how to avoid it.

Zanzo: Subject step into the center of the room for the prize.

I thought for a few more seconds as I adjusted the grip of the guitar and at that moment an idea popped into my head, I approached the X and then placed the guitar in the centre, at which point the lights turned red and then around the chittarra there were green sparks at that very moment I ran after the points where the enemies would spawn.

Zanzo: Oh man, they fell for it! Hahahaha! This subject is an idiot!

I was grinning at Zanzo's guess as 808 joined me.

Peppermint: He doesn't know that he fell for it.

Zanzo: Those laser drones were Korsica's design, but NO ONE messes with my experiments. You'll be a nice punching bag for MY babies.

At that point the two doors on the floor opened and the two enemies came out who as soon as they saw the guitar were confused, at that point I silently approached the one on my right and punched them with my right arm, which leads to throwing him on the ground and losing his grip on his weapon which I picked up and used to destroy him, the other seeing this charged the laser and fired but managed to block it and then explode. Then I moved towards the exit door behind the spawn point of two more enemies.

Zanzo: What? What happened? Why didn't they shoot the subject? He was there on the spot. Send more in.

Two more enemies came out and as the last two too were confused to find my weapon there, I approached the BA-BOO from behind who was not armed with a shield and as soon as I was close enough with the sword I had stolen I pierced his chest and then it destroyed, and then I went up to the other one and destroyed it.