℘ꭈׁׅᨵׁׅᥣׁׅ֪ᨵׁׅᧁׁυׁׅꫀׁׅܻ

"Do you believe in magic?

"Do you believe in magic?..." A match lights up in a previously dark room to show a man named Master Fu, who was holding it.

"I am Wang Fu, the guardian of magical gems, called the Miraculous," he says as he lights a candle. Suddenly the Miracle Box, with all the Miraculous lit up- A Fox, Bee, Turtle, Peacock and the Butterfly, and the two in the middle: the Ladybug and the Black Cat.

"Hiding extraordinary powers over the centuries, the Miraculous have been granted to the greatest heroes to protect the world from evil.

The Miraculous' suddenly started to glow and spin fast in the air.

"Among them, one of them is most feared, for it creates Akumas-" the Butterfly Miraculous was suddenly reeking of hideous black butterflies, the Akumas as it let out deafening screeches.

"Dark butterflies capable of turning anyone with even a hint of anger...into a terrifying monster!!" The Akumas turn into a swarm, forming into the shape of a giant fearsome creature and screeches.

Everything goes black when suddenly the Ladybug and the Black Cat Miraculous appear as they twirl in midair like the yin and yang.

"To stop this evil, two rival heroes must rise. The Miraculous turned into two silhouettes of Mr.Bug and Lady Noir as the embrace each other.

The silhouettes disappeared and flew down and left a trail of smoke in a shape of a heart and returns inside the Miracle Box.

"United, these two Miraculous possess the ultimate power! One even stronger than death, but could such selfless hearts find their courage in time?..."