(Chapter -3)

YN: hello !
??: Hey where are you ? I have been calling you since long
Yn: I know , wait there I am coming...
??: Ok , but wait you kno..
( y/n : call cut)
??: Uff this girl ....
       When will she listen to me once ..
TIME SKIP:-
YN reached the office and directly went to the place where he was present.

YN POV:-
I went straight to the place where ?? Was waiting. As i entered he bursted on me with tons of questions
??: Hey you ... can't you once give me some respect 😭...hain!!? ...I am your best friend doesn't mean you can roast me every time.😭🙂

YN: (sigh + emotion less expression) comeon JIMIN you aren't a kid who will cry at smol smol things .

yes so basically he is her ( YN'S) best friend and business partner
I know he is hot 🙂✨✨

Jimin : yahh!! But still you have to respect me.( Angry pout)
YN: acha fine , now I need to tell you something really important.( Serious look )
Jimin: ( professional mode on ) yeah so speak

* yn told everything about the incident with MR .JEON  and also about the proposal he kept forward*
Jimin: hmm . So this means that everything is going according to our plan ?
Yn: Yes... And I am sure it won't take me much time to destroy JEON...( Evil smirk)
______________________________________________

AT HOSPITAL:-
AUTHOR 'S POV
JUNGKOOK was working with some patients documents when suddenly he heard a knock on the door .
Jk: come in!
??: HEY!!! YOU LITTLE BUNNY I HEARD YURI AGAIN CAME HERE FOR YOUR MONEY!!!
Jk: ahh... Stop shouting hyung! First of all lower you voice cause this is an hospital and second of all she came here to meet me . Thats. It.
?? : oH ReAlLy! ( sarcastically)
     You gadhe( donkey 😂) 🐴 head don't you have a brain ... Have you yourself done a brain surgery of yours?!!!
Jk: Hyung stop it srsly you are again misunderstanding her!
??: I. AM . MISUNDERSTANDING HER!!!
    IT CAN BE CLEARLY SEEN THA!T SHE IS JUST MISUSING YOU FOR MONEY AND LUXURY!!
Nurse: DR.TAEHYUNG!!! CAN YOU PLEASE STOP SHOUTING...! YOU ARE DISTURBING OTHER PATIENTS!!!!
Teahyung: ( awkward laugh) hehe .. sorry...

Jk: ( as the nurse left he bursted into laughter seeing which teahyung also couldn't control and now peals of laughter could be heard)Hahahah

Hahahah... Hyung sometimes I doubt you whether you are srsly a doctor or you cheated in exams 😂😂...
Teahyung;:😂 hey you don't you dare doubt my qualifications.
( after some time)..................................................
Teahyung: kookie listen...I know you are very kind hearted man and you can't hate someone easily. But try to leave that kind side and look at her with real world's perspective.
Jk: hyung what are you trying to say ?? Say it clearly I can't understand??
Taehyung: sigh .. I know you won't understand...
So listen she is just a GOLD DIGGER who is with you just for money and nothing else she doesn't loves you !!
Jk: uff ..you are again telling me all these nonsense hyung ... Stop overthinking...I guess you need to take rest ( chuckle)
Taehyung: huhh(sigh) ...leave it ...at the right time you yourself will get to know that I wasn't wrong... Acha listen leave that ,come lets go it's
Time .
Jk: okay, hyung! Listen why don't you eat at my house only .
Taehyung: oh I can't mom will beat me saying " You always eats others mom's food but not your own mother's food" ( mimicking her in Sarcastic tone )
Jk: bursted into laughter...
Hahhhah..you ...hahah.  srsly .....
Hahahah 😆...oh god 🤣 Acha listen I will talk to aunty . For now come . ( grabbed his hands and dragged him towards his car which is parked in the parking area)

____________________________________________________________________________________________AT CP ENTERPRISE:-Jimin:- so when you have to meet him?Yn: day after tomorrowJimin:- which means SUNDAY!?Yn: hell ofc ( done look)

AT CP ENTERPRISE:-
Jimin:- so when you have to meet him?
Yn: day after tomorrow
Jimin:- which means SUNDAY!?
Yn: hell ofc ( done look).. day after tomorrow is Sunday only so yes .. stop asking silly questions
Jimin: roll eyes
YN: listen! I am assigning you the work to collect each and every information about JEON FAMILY. Understand!!?
Jimin: yeah! Don't worry it would be done today itself..
Yn: hmm good

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay so this is how it will be ..
In next part I promise I will make them meet 😉.
Till then you guys have to wait a little...

I know I might not be too perfectionist after all this is my first work ... But ... I promise to enhance my writing skills...
Only your love and support can help me
Till then take care
And ...✨😉
PLEASE VOTE ❤️