Start of Construction

Start from the beginning

As Song Ling spoke, she took a hoe and opened a small ridge of land out to give them a demonstration.

"Have you learned it all?"

"Learned."

Song Ling encouraged them and said: "I have placed orders online for various agricultural machinery, but it will take two or three days to arrive."

"Everyone has to work hard these two days. First, we will manually open up the land and plant things as soon as possible. As long as the farm produces output and sells the things, you can get a little more bonus, Okay?"

Everyone laughed and said, "Yes!"

Song Ling clapped her hands and said, "Now that everyone understands, let's officially start work!"

Song Ling was relieved to see Shen Han with his gang of brothers, working fast and well.

She looked at Luo Jiajia again.

Most of Luo Jiajia's employees are female, and only two are male workers in their thirties.

But these workers have all farmed before and are very experienced.

Once Song Ling said it just now, they knew how to do this job.

Only Luo Jiajia and Shu Ke, who have been sitting in the office after graduating from college, seem to struggle to do such farm work.

Even if the two of them were asked to move the gravel on the ground, it didn't take long before they were sweating profusely and panting.

Song Ling was in charge of moving the larger stones, and seeing this battlefield state of physical fitness of Luo Jiajia and Shu Ke, she couldn't help but laugh, "Jiajia, this physical fitness of you and Sister Shu doesn't work, did you guys not exercise much in the past?"

Luo Jiajia smiled and nodded, "Yeah, I usually dislike exercise the most, nothing to do but hold my phone and scroll through dramas, scroll through Douyin, play games, I'm the kind of person who just sits when I can, never stands."

Shu Ke also sighed softly, "I don't exercise very much either. I usually just sit in the office at work, and when I get home from work, I do some housework. That's considered exercise."

Song Ling smiled and gave them advice, "Then you two will come down to help pick fruits and vegetables when the office is not busy at the farm. When the time comes, I will reward you with fruits."

Luo Jiajia's eyes lit up, "Is it those super delicious fruits we ate this morning?"

Song Ling nodded with a smile, "Yes, they are such delicious fruits. We will grow these fruits on our farm in the future."

Luo Jiajia cheered, "Great! Those cherry tomatoes, strawberries, and cherries in the morning are really delicious! I have never eaten such delicious fruits! It's amazing It's so delicious! I can't stop eating it!"

Hearing Luo Jiajia's amazed tone, Shu Ke also said: "Yes, I also think the fruits in the morning are super delicious. They are really more delicious than the high-end fruits sold in high-end shopping malls."

Shu Ke's family background is not bad. She has a car and a house. Her husband's monthly basic salary is 20,000 to 30,000 yuan, as well as considerable project bonuses.

She herself has always had an income.

It's just that this year's economic downturn caused the company where she worked to go bankrupt, so she had to find another job.

She often buys fruit from an orchard to eat. Occasionally she will buy some fruit worth hundreds of yuan per catty to try the taste, but they are not as delicious as the fruits Song Ling provided in the morning.

Of course Song Ling knew how delicious the fruits grown in her space were. She smiled and said to them, "Tell me what kind of fruit you want to eat in the future, and I can sell it to you at half the price."

Luo Jiajia hurriedly asked: "Sister Ling, how do you sell these fruits? They won't be very expensive, right?"

Song Ling asked them rhetorically, "Then how much do you think these fruits are worth per catty?"

Luo Jiajia said tentatively, "100 yuan? Or 200 yuan? If it exceeds this price, I will feel pain in the heart when I eat it."

Song Ling was amused by her, and then said to her, "The cherry tomatoes and strawberries are sold for 100 yuan a catty, and the cherries are 200 yuan."

Song Ling also understands in her heart, even if she priced all the fruits at 200 or 300 yuan, after word of mouth spreads, there is no worry about the lack of sales.

Song Ling didn't mind that the money was too much, she just thought that at the price she set now, more ordinary people could afford it.

She sincerely hopes that everyone who eats her fruits will be healthy and live a long life.

While chatting, Song Ling's cell phone rang.