Chapter 11

XXXXX Elementary School

You got into a fighting stance against Geto after you rejected his offer to join him to eliminate the non-sorcerers of the World.

"Your daughter has zero cursed energy?" Geto asked as he made a serious expression.

"Yep just a normal healthy girl," you said as you created a bubble on your fingertip.

"Impossible, all humans have cursed energy when they are born," Geto said as he summoned a cursed spirit resembling a samurai beside him.

"My baby girl has Heavenly Restriction, though I still do not know what she received in exchange for zero cursed energy, she isn't like my eldest adopted daughter or a certain douche, that's why I forbid my baby girl to join Jujutsu Sorcrors or anything related to it," you said as you aimed at Geto.

"Too bad, I'm not a big fan of those with heavenly restriction, I consider them Monkeys who can't even use Jujutsu," Geto said as he commanded his samurai-cursed spirit to attack you.

"Soft & Wet: Condensed bubble," you said as you shot your bubble at the cursed spirit, The Samurai drew out its katana and sliced the condensed bubble in half.

"This is a Grade 1 Cursed Spirit of a nameless samurai, he killed over 50 elite shinobi before getting killed by one of your ancestors by throwing a punch that delivered the power of a boulder," Geto said as the Samurai got into a stance of Iaijutsu.

"Sheesh, every person I fight, my ancestors are connected to their purpose, must be a curse of being a Joestar," you said as you got into a boxing stance.

"Your Ancestors are a curse to the face of evil throughout history," Geto said as the Samurai blinked behind you catching you off guard.

The masked Samurai sheaths his katana. One second later you had a large cut on your chest, spraying blood.

You leaped away from the Samurai and now you were between Geto and the Samurai.

"Checkmate, though you are second to Gojo, I'm always a step ahead of you guys," Geto said while summoning another cursed spirit beside Geto.

You immediately used the reverse cursed technique to heal your wound and Geto was surprised.

"So you can use the reverse cursed technique as well?" Geto asked.

"crap, I can't reveal what else I can do, Geto can read me like a book since day one, he knows how to counter my cursed technique with his Cursed Spirits. It's been a long time since I used 10 years that I used Positive energy to heal myself, Most of the time I would use it to one-shot exorcise the cursed spirits, I don't want to use Soft & Wet, there's a risk that Geto will absorb it, and add it to his collection," you thought and made a hand sign with positive energy converted from negative energy to output.

"No way you kidding!? I thought you couldn't make a Domain!" Geto said with a sweat drop as you made the OK hand sign.

"Domain Expansion: Silent Sea Of The Starry Night," You said as you created a separate space and trapped Geto and his cursed spirit in your barrier.

Geto and The Samurai were in awe from the view of the starry night and calm sea that rippled from their feet. The Cursed Spirit was purified from the Positive energy and turned into bubbles.

Geto felt calm and peaceful like never before and stood still with their eyes in relief.

"Geto what happened to you?" you asked as you looked at him with a worried expression.

"I hate Monkeys, I never liked them and will always curse them, I have to say I found some peace in this domain forgetting what I was even doing, including all the hate and anger for the Monkeys, Sorry to say I too have a Domain Expansion! Your Domain lacks negativity!" Geto said as he made a triangle hand sign.