Chapter 1

The year 2006...

Kyoto...

An Abandoned School...

The 4 Second year students of the Tokyo Jujutsu Highschool were sent on a mission to rescue the sorcerers of the Kyoto Jujutsu Highschool that went missing on a mission to search for a Cursed Spirit.

Satoru Gojo, a white hair kid with bright blue eyes who possesses the Six Eyes and Limitless of the Gojo Family, He's the 2nd strongest in the current generation of Jujutsu World. Special Grade Sorcerer.

Suguru Geto, a black hair kid with black color eyes who possesses the Cursed Spirit Manipulation, He's Gojo's Best friend and Rival. Special Grade Sorcerer.

Shoko Ieiri, a brown-haired girl with brown eyes, possesses the Very Rare, Reverse Cursed Technique which allows her to heal people, She's close friends with Gojo and Geto.

(Y/n) (L/n), a black-haired kid with green eyes, he's a new transfer student in the second year of Jujutsu after being Scouted that he had a talent for Jujutsu by Masamichi Yaga the homeroom Teacher. Grade 3 Sorcerer.

"So this is where our missing people are right?" you said as you looked at the huge abandoned building with moss and plant grown on its windows.

"yeah newbie, and don't be the first one to die when you enter!" said Ieiri as she pats your back.

"Heh!? Geto-San will I die first!?" you cried in shock and hid behind a rock.

"Easy on the new guy Shoko, (Y/n) don't be afraid, you have me and Satoru to fight the Curses, if you get hurt, Shoko can just heal you," Geto said to assure you.

"C'mon (Y/n) stop being a baby, you can't get the ladies with that attitude," said Gojo while fixing his sunglasses. The 4 of you then stumble upon a barrier that was protecting the School.

"So this is the Cursed Spirit's Barrier?" you asked while knocking the grey barrier which you can see while being invisible to the naked eye of the public.

"Heh? You can see the barrier? But I can't," Gojo said as he takes off his glasses and tries to enter the building but it rejects him.

"There must be some kind of condition to enter the barrier or it's completely to keep us from entering the barrier," Geto said while you put your left hand on the barrier and it goes through the barrier.

"Heh? I can enter the barrier?" you said in surprise and you pulled your hand out.

"the 3 of us cant enter could it be that because you have a low cursed energy?" Gojo asked as he puts his sunglasses on and puts his hand on his chin. While Geto and Ieiri get rejected by the barrier as well.

"Probably, so I guess we have to send the newbie in," Ieiri said as she pats you.

"I'm gonna die before I even reach 17," you said with a gloomy face.

"Don't worry, we just need you to scout, don't engage the hostiles and find our missing persons, if they spot you just run, Satoru and I will try to break the barrier while you're in reconnaissance," Geto said as he puts his hand on your shoulder.

"Alright, here I go," you said as you take a deep breath and fixed your uniform.

You enter the barrier and looked back hoping you'll be saved quickly if you ever get caught.

You walked inside the building smelling the odor of the environment of the abandoned waste inside the building.

You walked upstairs to the building that had 4 floors and checked the corner of each corridor and carefully went to check the empty classroom for each floor. You didn't find