As they descend from the staircase Dixon, Tejas and his date Aliyah are waiting for them at the bottom.
"Took you guys long enough" Dixon complains
"Sorry dick" kriti laughs
"Whatever and kriti you look sexy," Dixon tells her
"Grey" darshan warns
"Oh, sorry man you look sexy too," Dixon tells him.
"Ok let's go before they kill each other"
Aliyah laughs.

Aliyah, Thomas and dhruv all know about the Mafia because Aliyah's father was a member and both thomas and dhruv's uncles were a part of it.

The ride there was filled with Dixon making kriti laugh and darshan getting extremely jealous.

"Ok we are here," Tejas says opening the car door and helping Aliyah out.

darshan did the same for kriti.

As the group walk into the party everyone's conversation goes quiet as they see the new raval couple walking.
"Try to stay by my side ok?" darshan whispers into her ear earning a nod yes from kriti.

"kriti bacha," Priyanka kriti's mother says walking up towards them.
"Mom," kriti says welcoming her into a hug.
"Mrs kapoor," darshan said nodding at her.
"Don't be silly boy call me mom." Priyanka says pulling him into a hug.
"Now let's talk about grandchildren," Priyanka says looking at the both of them.
"Mom we still have 9 months until we have to have a child," kriti says
"But if you have on now the child will be born just in time for your anniversary," Her mother says
"Mom" Alessandra laughs
"Ok ok, I'll stop," priyanka says causing the three to laugh.

kriti's laughter immediately stops when she sees her father walking over to her.
"bacha," Akash says opening his arms to her.
"Father," She said ignoring his request for a hug and moving closer to darshan.
"What no hug from my only daughter," He says offended
"You don't deserve one" She spits.

Kriti and her Father had a very strange relationship. One second they were an adorable father-daughter duo but another second akash is beating his poor daughter for little problems.

"What now that you are married you think you can disrespect your father," He says walking closer to his daughter.
"You are no father to me," kriti says looking at him with hate.

Akash raises his hand to slap his daughter. Kriti who has closed her eyes waiting for the impact but it never came. Opening her eyes she sees her Husband have a deathly grip on her father's arm.
"Try to touch my wife one more time and it won't be good for you" He says glaring at Akash.

Akash only let out a scoff and walks away.
"I apologize for his behaviour," Priyanka says sadly.
"Mom it's not your fault," kriti says softly.

As the couple sat at a table talking amongst themselves darshan brings up a memory they thought they had forgotten.

Flashback 10 Years Ago

" darshan go play with the other children while I talk to Mr Kapoor over here," rajendra raval tells his 10-year-old son.

darshan rolled his eyes and walked over to where the other children were playing he looked over around the room to see a girl playing with a barbie with three other boys no men standing around her protectively.

He slowly approaches the group and
introduces himself to one of the boys.
"Hello I'm darshan," He says offering his hand for them to shake.
"Hello I'm Aditya," He says shaking darshan's hand
"And they are my brothers yaksh and yash," He says pointing to the two boys who were talking to the little girl.
"And that's my little sister kriti," He says pointing to small 8 years old kriti.
The boys continued to talk until Their father called them to talk to someone leaving darshan and kriti.