"Are you sure you want to go?" darshan questions placing his hands on my
waist.
"Yes I need to be there," I say placing my hand on his shoulder.
"Ugh fine"

•.
The drive there was in comfortable silence. darshan's hand on my thigh rubbing circles.
"Ok, let's go," darshan says looking at me when we reach our destination. He gets out of the car walk around to my door and gives me his hand to leave the car.

Paparazzi was of course getting pictures as we walked into the venue and they kept asking stupid questions.

Walking into the venue fans start to scream at our arrival. darshan who had a deathly tight grip on my waist just kept on his signature face.

Walking around to fans and taking pictures and signing autographs darshan still had his grip on me all while signing and taking pictures as well.

As I and darshan walked onto the red carpet cameras flash as both me and darshan try our best to look at each camera.

I was smiling and posing all while darshan had a deathly grip on my waist look at the cameras emotionally. Slowly I feel darshan move his hand down to my ass. Seriously this guy. Grabbing his hand from my ass and grabbing it off placing it back on my waist. The action caused both me and darshan to laugh.

As we both walked around doing interviews and talking to the cast it was time to leave.
"Ok bye kri drive safe," dhruv says before we drive off.

"dRiVe sAfE" darshan mimics as we drive off the venue.
"Are you jealous?" I say looking at him
"No. He just annoys me" darshan says placing his hand on my thigh.
"Maybe a little bit jealous" He admits
"You should be," I say with a smirk.

"The fuck did you say," He says turning to look at me
"It's a joke. Lighten up. But he is good looking can't lie" I have a death wish.
"Just wait darshan"

2

As soon as we walked in darshan told me to go upstairs and ready for bed. Once I took off my dress I admire my body in the mirror.

A few minutes later I see darshan standing behind me in the mirror.
"So you think you so funny," He says walking closer to me
"I don't think. I know" I say reaching for my makeup remover.
"Is that so?" he says trailing his hand along my bare shoulder looking up and making eye contact with me in the mirror.

We made eye contact through the mirror as darshan trails his hands along my body. As he reaches my bra rips it apart.
"Your such a bitch when you do that," I tell him
annoyed
"Who are you talking to huh?" He says playing with my boobs
"You idiot," I say rolling my eyes
"Don't use that attitude with me, kriti"
"Or what?" Someone get me a wheelchair
"I will fuck it out of you," he says turning me around to look at him.

I lean near his ear and whisper
"Then do it pretty boy" Saying those words darshan attaches his lips to mine. He kisses me like he had not eaten in weeks.

Moving my hands to his brown locks and tugging on them cause darshan to let out a groan.

Third-person POV

darshan moves his lips to kriti's neck and
places more hickeys!

"Fuck you so perfect," darshan says as he kisses her sweet spot making kriti lets out a soft whimper.

darshan moves his hands down to kriti's black thong and ripped them off her body and traces his finger along her soaking pussy.

"Your so fucking wet for me," He says looking at her
"No I'm thinking about dhruv while you touch me," She says. kriti does not want to walk tomorrow.
"That's it," darshan says turning her around and pushing her down onto the bathroom counter

darshan has one hand on her lower back to keep him from getting up and kriti leans on her forearms to keep her up.

"I'm gonna spank you 10 times and your gonna count all of them for me. And if I think you didn't count loud enough or at all I will start again. Understand!" darshan says looking at his naked wife in the mirror.
"Understood," kriti says waiting for his next move.

"Ok count," darshan says as he lays his first his on her plump ass.
"One," She says ignoring the burning feeling on her ass. darshan places another hard hit on her ass.
"Two"
Then another
"Three"
Then another spank harder than before
"Four"
Then another. At this point, kriti's poor as was hurting.
"Five"

He kept spanking her another five times before undressing himself. As darshan undresses and removes his underwear kriti stayed in the same position trying to recover from the pain in her ass.

darshan grabs his dick into his hand and starts to slide it up and down her pussy.

"Please fuck me darshan" kriti begs. darshan slams into her not giving any time for her to adjust to his size.
"Fuck darshan " kriti moans. darshan lets out small groans as he looks down to see his dick going in and out of her pussy.

" darshan Omg" kriti continues to moan.
"Fuck this pussy" darshan groans out.

darshan keeps fucking kriti hard on the bathroom counter while staring at her in the mirror. Kriti who is hiding her face in her arms letting out moans and screams felt darshan pulls her body up to look at him in the mirror.

darshan removed one hand from her waist and moves it to her neck.
"Look how well you're taking me" He groans into her ear. Kriti could only moan at his words.

"Fuck this is my pussy, kria. You and this pussy are mines" He says fucking her harder.
"No one could ever fuck you as I do. You hear me"

Kriti could not reply.
"Answer me You slut" He says landing another spank on her already bruised ass.
"Fuck yes. I'm your darshan. Only your" She screams out.

darshan continues to fuck kriti while forcing her to keep eye contact with him.
"Fuck darshan I'm close" She moans out.
darshan moves one hand down to her clit and swirls it fast.
"Fuck I'm cumming" kriti says before letting out her release. darshan's thrust soon starts to get slower and sloppier as he lets out his release. Pulling out of kriti he looks down to see hers and his juices leaking out of her tired hole.

1

"How about a shower my love?"

After they showered the couple went to bed.
kriti lays her head on darshan's chest and he plays with her hair.

"We have the Mafia ball next week," darshan says with disgust in his voice.
"I know," kriti says annoyed.

The mafia ball is when all Mafias across the globe putting all their arguments aside and party together. For a Mafia man, this is a good thing but for a Mafia woman, this is their worst nightmare. All Mafia women are forced to go and once they are their wives are shown off as trophies and daughters as medals.

Some women are shown off, sold, raped and even killed.

The Mafia ball is a woman's biggest fear...