Fourteenth Tale - Welcome to the Cyberse World!

Start from the beginning

"Beep?" I think it's curious about me.

"I see you found a Bitron, Master." Parla gestured to the flying little guy, which it then I think beeps proudly. "It's just one of many monsters that you can found only here in Cyberse World." I then try to pat its head, and surprisingly, it enjoys it.

"Aww, he likes you." Ecclesia giggled. I mean, it's like petting a cat, and I actually enjoy it. Ah, the Bitron then flew away from my hand and gestured us to follow it. I looked at the others, which Albaz simply sighs.

"Let's go follow it!" Ecclesia then suggested, and with that, we follow the Bitron to wherever it goes.

~~ >/Violet's POV/<~~

Right, I've arrived at the Gateway. If what Sir Decode said is true, then the visitors should be around here somewhere...

... So where are they exactly? I looked around, but I couldn't find them. No... don't tell me that they already left?! Oh for the love of Cynet, please don't make this complicated for meeee!

~~>/Your POV/<~~

We walked together following the Bitron, as the monster then leads us to something akin to a plaza. And oh man, everything looks cyber-y. Digital buildings, benches, and even trees. Everything is literally digital!

"This is the Cynet Plaza." Parla explained while she pats the Bitron before it flies away from us. "Just like what you've seen back at Arch Typeia, it's a hub to many places around the Cyberse World. It's also where you can find many Cyberse monsters here hanging around."

 Like she said, there are lots of the monsters around the plaza, all sharing the theme of digital or cybernetic monsters. I see a flaming buffalo, a group of digital ants, and even a sentient trash bin! I think I saw a flying snake passing by, and even a seahorse!

"Man... where do we even start?" I wondered after seeing everything around the plaza.

"How about we go to the Cynet Adminsite?" Albaz suggests. By the Admin part, is that like the Endymion Tower of this world? I wonder how the leader there looks like.

"Or we could go to their famous Cynet Wave. It's a park where monsters can ride their Cynet Boards to either race or perform tricks." Then Parla suggests. So that's like a skate park then. That sounds fun to me!

"Why not we visit their food stalls? Last time we were here, their Cynet Cones were the best!"

"Typical Ecclesia." Albaz rolled his eyes to Ecclesia's suggestion. I mean, it is something that we could try. I'm curious of how the food here taste like. With all of these options, I decided to think for a moment, while the others are waiting for my decision. Just as I got one however...

"There you are!" We heard a shout directed towards us. We turned to the source and meet someone new.

 We turned to the source and meet someone new