Chapther Two : Step by Step

Perhaps it was a dream, or maybe I was Gargamel, the one who saw the Smurfs? Who can tell for sure? The exciting part of my reality, which I feared might be a fairy tale, was just beginning.

I had nightmares all night, and Harley was being hostile to me, locking me in a cage. It was strange because, although it had no relevance, my subconscious had ingrained her into my dreams. I heard Merlin making something in the kitchen and woke up. I went to wash my face. Of course, it was a complete Casanova bathroom, with an all-black floor and walls, white furnishings and details. And by "details," I mean a huge jacuzzi adorned with LED lights, a mirror, and a ceiling with night-like decorations of the moon and stars. I had fallen in love with the style almost instantly, and right at that moment, I felt a warm breeze on my neck, so I turned around abruptly.

V: You scared me, Houdini.

M: You're right; if I saw such a handsome and sexy man in the morning, I'd be impressed, too.

V: Hahaha, you're really funny, Merlin.

M: But I had liked Houdini, though.

I smiled and went inside.

V: Let's go upstairs, have breakfast with the others, and get ready. You know Alpha is very meticulous about this.

M: I know, but I prepared a special breakfast for us. points to the table

Alpha opens the door quickly and enters

A: Good morning, Violet. Did this magician kid do something to you? Are you okay?

M: Hahahahhahha laughs

V: Merlin, be quiet, or this time, no one will be able to save you. smirks

A: Will you two please tell me what's going on? This joker thinks he's funny or something.

M: Nobody did anything to Violet. On the contrary, she slept like a baby.

V: You don't say.

M: But Alvin must have done something to you. Did you check the mirror?

Alpha rushed to the bathroom while we were heading upstairs to the house.

Alpha: Aaaaaaaaaa, No, this can't be. Alvin, I swear I'll make you a meal for the senators, you monkey!

V&M: Laugh

L: Good morning!

V: Morning, Luna!

M: Alvin, this time, I won't be able to save you, my friend. You did it to yourself.

A: Hey, calm down. After she fooled me last night, I noticed your magical markers and thought, "What's the worst that could happen?" So, I took the markers and did a little coloring with the wizard markers. How did I do?

V: Hahahah, I started my day in such a delightful way thanks to you!

M: Are you looking for a rabbit hole to escape, or is there one right behind the house?

A: Enough chit-chat. Call me when you're ready; I'm hiding.

L: Don't be too late, Alpha; you know he'll find you sooner or later.

Alpha: Thanks for reminding me, Luna; I was just thinking the same!

Alvin: Impossible! transforms into a wolf

Alvin transformed into a wolf right before my eyes. It wasn't the first time I had seen him like this, but I wasn't used to witnessing his transformations. It seemed odd to me. Alvin ran from the house towards the forest, and Alpha immediately transformed into a wolf to chase him.