part 12:

Ahhkk sorry again for not posting, i hate school sometimes and wifi connection here s*cks🙂..
Here guyss love you all.
Ayysss wait I'm not done!
AHKKK THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR 1K VIEWS!!!
AHHHH LOVE YOU ALL😭
____________
Julie's POV/or narrator pov idk

Y/N was just waiting patiently on the couch as she reads a magazine that julie gived her.

Julie walked over to the basement as she tries to focus on her vision, that is getting Blurrier than evaa.

"NO NO NO, PLEASE WALLY STOP.. "
Julie murmured all over again as whispers came into her head.

(Shhhhh Y/N POV back)
Y/N pov.

I read the magazine Julie gived me, it was boring yet interesting for my brain.
It had lots of murder mystery clothing or something that is weird fasion no Offense!!

I glanced at shaking julie who came back just now.
Wait she is shaking!

I got up on the couch and walked straight to julie with wide arms ready to hug her.

"Julie, what's wrong?? "
I asked her, she was not responding but just hugged me tighter.

Her tears were dropping fast as my clothes were wet because of it, but i don't care! Julie is sad now.

"Julie, please what's wrong? "
I let go of the hug a little and look at her, with worry eyes and expression.

She still didn't respond, she just stared at my wet clothe/shoulder of the clothe whatever.

I smiled and just patted her head.

"No Julie it's fine, it's just a wet don't worry"
I reassured her.
"Now tell me, what is wrong? "

"... Please let's just go back to the city, ahm Y/N, I'm sorry but we can only go to your home tomorrow because of.... We'll my schedule is pretty-"

"No Julie it's fine, let's just go tomorrow then! "
I smiled cheerfully as i go to the couch and sat.

I signaled her to sit with me, she sat with me and talked about random things that maked her happy. We'll thats good.

~~~11:00 pm later~~

I yawned, i got up from the bed that Julie maked me stay over for the night. It was the guest room with white and pink walls with one window and a few plants with pots all around.

There is one bed and a cabinet with a lamp/light bulb.

Julie was next room into this guest room so i just slowly tip toed into the kitchen to get some water, I'm thirsty!

I closed the guest room door and got down into the kitchen.
Her kitchen was all pink with red hearts all over.

There was a oven and a fridge into the other left corner with some cabinets from the top with a light switch.

And few more furnitures either.
I look around for some.. 'Wotah~'.but pfttt theres none!

I continue to look around and saw a paper note on the fridge.

'Julie to Julie! If there's no more wotah then go to basement, asap only julie can go there! Just tell julie if you need water! I mena wotah! '
That was written on the note.
Pfftt julie really maked it simple to say Wotah then Water.

Wait Julie is sleeping and i don't wanna bother her?. Yes i wont.

There are a few notes/signs about the direction to the basement.
Though the signs always say, 'Julie Only Julie!! '.
But Nope, julie is sleeping and this is not 'Juliee~'.

I finally got to the basement, it was at the lowest floor i mean at the floor, there are still a sign saying 'Julie only Julie! '.
Pfft sorry Julie!

There was a lock on it, it needs a key.

But luckily! The key to the basement was at a old door that the key was 'hanging around! '.

I grabbed the key and un- lucked the basement door.

"CREAKKKK"
The basement door creaked loudly.

Ahhhhhhh shut up door!

Apparently i mean a trap-door.

There was stairs and the place was soooooooo dark.

I slowly shrugged but just continues to walk down.

I have finally found the light switch!!
I shouted in my head as i turned the light switch on and....
_________
WOAHHHH CALM DOWN FELLAS!
I know this is short but i truly just turned this into short one for a main purpose! A important main purpose!
So ya guys sorry and thank you!
Love yaaa