"Did you miss me already?"

Hanni's heart skipped a beat. That voice. It wasn't Hyeins. She snapped her head up, and froze completely as she looked into Minji's brown eyes.

"I see you've got a new phone," the woman's expression was as smug as ever, as she leaned on the table.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Hanni growled, trying to keep her voice down. She's got a nerve!

"Just wanted to see if my favorite mission spoiler had made it safely back home," Minji shrugged, clearly enjoying the furious expression on Hanni's face. 

Hanni had had enough. She didn't think Minji would be dumb enough to show her face here again, but since she was, nothing could stop Hanni from exposing her this time. Calmly, she picked up her phone again and started tapping numbers. Minji's expression turned around. Quickly, she covered Hanni's screen with her hand and lowered the phone, so that the Vietnamese had no option but to look at Minji again.

To her surprise, Minji's expression was serious, worried even.

"Jokes aside. I really need your help."

"Wow," Hanni could only laugh, "You really are stupid!"

Minji gritted her teeth, "You owe me that, Pham."

"Do I now?" 

Minji stared at Hanni with her deep, brown eyes. She knew this wouldn't be easy. Hanni put down the phone on the table and gave Minji a long, sarcastic smile. "Look, I don't know what makes you think that I'm ever going to help you, but you better get over your sick fantasies."

Minji wanted to say something savage, but held it back just in time. If she wanted to win Hanni over, she needed to play her cards right. "Because, I have something that you surely want back."

What? Hanni shut her mouth. She couldn't possibly mean...

Minji put her hand in her pocket and pulled out a phone. Hanni's eyes widened as she stared at the phone that belonged to her company.

"I found this," Minji held the phone on her hand.

Quickly, Hanni dashed forward to snatch it out of the woman's hand, but Minji was faster, and pulled the hand away just in time. Hanni's blood was boiling as she stared into the brown eyes.

"But you know that it ain't for free," Minji smirked, satisfied. She really enjoyed teasing this Vietnamese woman, she was so easy to piss off. It was kind of cute.

Hanni clenched her jaw. If the table wasn't in between them, she would have already jumped and choked the life out of that damn sniper or whatever. "What do you want?" She could barely hold her rage.

"Work with me. Let's meet up tomorrow and I'll tell you everything."

"Fine," Hanni crossed her arms and leaned her back to the chair. A small smile appeared on Minji's face as she extended the phone. "You promise?"

"I promise," Hanni flashed a fake smile and snatched the phone out of Minji's hand. She then quickly put it in her bag and closed it.

"Oh and don't worry, it's not hacked. You can see it yourself."

Hanni scoffed and rolled her eyes. Naturally she'd take it to a check-up the first thing tomorrow, if possible.

"So... See you tomorrow?" Minji looked at the woman who seemed to be packing her things.

"No. Goodbye," Hanni stood up, took her bag and turned on her heels. She'd contact Hyein later.

Minji stared after the woman, stunned. Wait, what? She hurried up and rushed after Hanni. As she reached the woman, she grabbed her hand and turned her body around.