Important Author's Notes - PLEASE READ!

PLEASE READ!!! Includes Triggers, Disclaimers, Playlist, and Ending Plans!

CONTENT/TRIGGER WARNING: 

Contains strong mature themes including but not limited to: Strong language, depression, feelings of hopelessness, anxiety and/or panic attacks, trauma induced night terrors and insomnia, post-traumatic stress (disorder), sexual assault and rape, pregnancy and loss of pregnancy, violence, blood, gore, death, toxic/abusive relationships, detailed sex and smut, hardcore and softcore bondage/bdsm, masochism, blindfolds, breath play/choking, anal, breeding kink, somewhat public sex, femdom, unprotected sex, lingere and panty fetish, texture fetish, and praise kinks.

Last updated on 04/05/24. This list is subject to change at any time as the story develops, so feel free to check back at any time for updates.

DISCLAIMERS:

Chapter releases WILL BE RANDOM! I won't have a set schedule for when new chapters will come out, because I have a busy schedule in the real world and don't always have the time/motivation to write out my chapters. But I have every intention of seeing it through to the end so please stick around!

My chapters are VERY LONG! They can range from 3,000 words to just under 8,000! You will notice that the shortest chapters are in the beginning, while as the story progresses, the chapters generally get a lot longer. This is because I got a lot more comfortable in writing the story as it progressed. There were also many instances in which I wanted/needed to cram certain events/dialogue/details into one chapter so that it all makes sense and flows properly. AND! I like giving my readers as much content as possible so there is much to read and enjoy and think about until my next update (because I never know when I will update next). So if you don't like super long, detailed chapters, this isn't the book for you! My chapters being so long are a huge reason why my updates are random as well. It takes time to craft perfection!

This story contains SPOILERS for the entire Black Clover anime, and eventually (near the end) the entirety of what is currently written out in the manga. I will make a disclaimer when the story starts to get into manga territory, but I don't currently have any plans of making it go too in-depth with the manga because that's around where I want the story to end and completely veer off anyway, at least for now. When the rest of the manga comes out I may want to change/elaborate on the endings based on what the actual story has in store.

This story is primarily a story of love, romance, and all the drama that comes with super complicated love geometry and all of that juicy stuff (And let me tell you, it's JUICY). Because of this, there are not many fight scenes but there are a few when its necessary for my MC's development. I will also frequently skip around and steer away from the group of main characters during the main plots (ex, Asta, Yuno, Noelle, The Black Bulls, Julius, etc.) so I can develop the friendships and relationships that need to develop so the story can go in the direction I want it to. My MC is also not all-powerful, doesn't come to save the day on a regular basis like Asta and Yuno do, nor is she perfect. The plot of this story most definitely follows Black Clover's plot but I don't follow it closely. She has her own story alongside everything that goes on.

PLAYLIST: (You'll find that I listen to a little bit of everything!)

1: Savior - Rise Against
2: you should see me in a crown - Billie Eilish
3: Degenerates - A Day To Remember
4: Resentment - A Day To Remember
5: Sick And Twisted Affair - My Darkest Days
6: Little Boy - Ashnikko
7: Dirty Little Thing - Adelitas Way
8: Once Upon A Dream - Lana Del Ray
9: Do Not Disturb - Halestorm
10: You Can't Kill Us - Icon For Hire
11: Sugar - Sleep Token
12: Come Undone - My Darkest Days
13: Dirty Pretty - In This Moment
14: Under Wraps - Ghost Town
15: First Time - Hozier
16: In The Name Of Love - Too Close To Touch
17: Private Parts - Halestorm
18: Conflicted - Halestorm
19: Last Stand - Adelitas Way
20: Pain - Jake Daniels
21: SAD! - XXXTENTACION
22: Lose Control - Teddy Swims
23: If I Knew - Bruno Mars
24: Love Crime - My Darkest Days
25: My Nightmare - Get Scared
26: Flicker - Submersed
27: Closer - Nine Inch Nails
28: bellyache - Billie Eilish
29: I'm Not an Angel - Halestorm
30: Lost In Stereo - All Time Low
31: Dirty Thoughts - Chloe Adams
32: Better Sorry Than Safe - Halestorm
33: Christmas Kids - Roar
34: Halley's Comet - Billie Eilish
35: Come Around - Papa Roach
36: Achilles Come Down - Gang of Youths
37: Lips Of An Angel - Hinder
38: Time Machine - Theory of a Deadman
39: Closer To You - Adelitas Way
40: Control - Halsey
41: Better or Worse - Theory of a Deadman
42: Dying Star - Ashnikko feat. Ethel Cain

FUTURE PLANS:

This story will have FIVE separate endings. It originally had a very set path with all of the same drama and triangles and whatnot with one ending, but then I decided to play around with the idea of fate. What if the smallest details changed and she ended up with each of the love interests instead? I also want to appeal to those who have a favorite love interest for her to end up with or just a favorite character in general. At the end of this book it will split into the different endings as I write them. Please make sure to give me a follow so you can get updates when I start publishing a new ending!

Please enjoy the story! I love seeing your comments!