Sofia▪▪

Warning: Rape and Dubious consent .May be triggering to some viewers.

Clutching the books close to her chest ,she silently hoped the grey clouds would wait until she made her way home.

Almost tripping in the 4 inch heels in her hasted steps she cussed out loud when drizzles of rain poured down.

The flash of lighting sparked her straight path but almost fainted the girl's weak heart.

"No ,no, no"

Too caught up in her journey home she wasn't aware of the car trailing behind her.

Stopping under a sheltered abandoned door way she took a few deep breaths calming her racing heart.

'So unfit. '

A loud earth shuddering thunder sounded causing her to grip the ends of her coat.

" Sofia?" A voice said catching her attention.

" Mr. Rodriguez. What are you doing out here ?" Sofia asked looking to see if his cab viechile was in sight ,in hopes for a ride home.

"I was driving around and I saw that familiar coat of yours." He said chuckling.

How?. he has bad eye sight...

"If it isn't too much trouble could you give me a ride home?" Sofia asked her shivering arms begging for warmth.

"Come on. It's pretty cold here " he said guiding her underneath his umbrella.

After walking towards the black rolls royce they stopped.

"I hope you don't mind. I have two old friends around the back " he said opening the door to reveal the passengers silhouettes.

The flash of lighting allowed her to see enough to know they were men.

"Go on in" he said and she swallowed clutching the books closer to her chest before hopping inside.

Once the door closed she leaned back relishing in the warmth of the car.

She had the distinct feeling someone was looking at her.

"Um Mr. Rodriguez can you turn the light on for a sec. I need to check on my books"

In truth she mainly wanted to know who were the two people beside her.

After all if she was going to die or get kidnapped might as well she knew what they looked like.

A sudden groan made her stiffen up.

"Apegarse al plan" ( stick to the plan) a very masculine voice spoke.

Their Hispanic. Just fantastic.

Mr. Rodriguez sped up after replying with a curt yes.

The windows were tinted on the inside which made her very confused.

Why would anyone do that?. Worse when could he afford a rolls royce?. I need some answers and quick.

She felt knees brush against hers which made her swallow the invisible lump in her throat.

She could then hear steady breathing before it brushed near her ear.

"How long until I'm home?" Sofia asked hoping the desperation in her voice wasn't too apparent.

"Just give it a little more time." He said turning off of the road.

Before she knew it he was turning through a forest path.

Her trembling hand reached for the door to pull it but her eyes widened.

It was locked.

She turned to the strangers before reaching in the front to push at the man.