Parts and Service

Start from the beginning

"Yea." Freddy answered.

"Guys. Is this a friend?" Krystal asked.

"I've been there too. And don't worry. Freddy is helping us." Alaria said.

"Ok. I believe you. After all, there's something wrong about this Vanessa." Krystal said.

"First thing's first: We need to get Freddy back in action." Neo said as he walked to the computer. After typing on the keyboard, a screen popped up with a tune followed by a voice.

"Welcome to Parts and Service. Please select your desired procedure."

On the screen, there were four upgrade options: Power, Claws, Voicebox, and Ocular. But there was something odd, the only option available is power. And when he pressed it, the voice popped up.

"Defective battery detected. Please find appropriate battery."

"Battery?" Flynn asked.

"It is an Animatronic power cell. As it turns out, my old one is bad. I need a suitable one." Freddy explained.

"Like the one from the Endo Animatronic there?" Stan pointed at, only realizing that the others jumped the moment he said that. "Guys. It's not moving."

"Well don't do that man!" Neo said.

"Hmm. That battery there is new. Look for the battery at the chest area." Freddy instructed them.

"I'll get it." Stan said.

He went up to a deactivated Endo and tried to pull some parts off of it to find the battery. It was quiet easy since it was not operating at all and that the parts were already loose. He then spotted a battery pack there and took it out. He brought it to the gang and they tried the counsel again.

"Compatible battery detected. Please enter the protective Cylinder to continue."

The cylinder door then opened. The whole gang all walked close to see it they were gonna be safe or trapped. They all looked at Freddy and were shocked.

"Dude. What happened to you?" Flynn asked.

"Routine maintenance. I am functioning much more better... now. Grammar function error... Perhaps I am still not at peak performance." Freddy answered while still trying to speak better. "Could you, insert the battery and re-attach my head?"

"Isn't that dangerous?" Alaria asked.

"Yea. I'm...not comfortable with it." Stan added.

"Don't worry, just disconnect, insert battery, and reconnect the wares. Just be careful. I am not quite myself at the moment." Freddy instructed.

"Perhaps I'll do it." Max volunteered.

"Dude. Are you sure?" Neo asked in concern.

"I am. My hands are small enough to do it. Plus, Dell did help me with this sort of thing." Max explained.

"And you never told us this because?" Flynn asked.

"You never asked."

Stan was a bit worried. He doesn't want anyone to suffer like he did. But one of them has to do it. So he had to at least trust his friend on this and prayed to God that Max will be ok.

"Ok. Just be careful." Neo said.

Max nodded and soon got to work. He listened to the instructions very carefully as the AI spoke. First, Freddy's chest opened up and there was a spot there where the battery is at. Upon closer inspection, the battery did indeed have corrosive matter on it. So very carefully, he pulled the battery out and placed it on the side. He then placed the new battery in and closed the chest.