★14★

Jimin looked at his blue coloured gown with a sigh. He brushed his hair and put a golden clip to the parted hair at the side. He looked pretty and ravishing.

He bit his lips not to let the tears stream from his eyes

He bit his lips not to let the tears stream from his eyes. He was going to his ex boyfriend's engagement anyways. Yes. Lee Taemin is getting engaged today. Guess the male was in a rush to get a bride after them breaking up. But it's his fault too. Didn't he himself left him for this luxury?

Jimin looked at the luxurious bedroom he and Jungkook shared. The great chandelier in the middle. The huge king sized bed covered in silk sheets. Does he even deserve all this after leaving Taemin?

Jimin turned around when Jungkook came out of the closet cursing at something. His present. But he can't also deny that with Jungkook, he feels this attraction that pulls him to the male more. He feels things that he have never felt in his life.

He waited for the other one to say something. "Jimin... Come here please." With a sigh, Jimin approached Jungkook who was looking at his shirt he was wearing with a frown.
"What?" It was only now jungkook looked at Jimins figure. The male was in this beautiful blue gown showing all his curves at the right places. The pale leg that always makes Jungkooks throat dry. His Jimin was an art. He gulped thickly looking Jimin  from head to toe.

"I....I..This..." Jungkook stuttered but didn't take his eyes from Jimins chest and that pale leg peaking out of the slit in the dress as if he was hypnotized.

So Jimin helped him by raising his husband's chin with a finger, a faint blush on his face. Actually having Jungkooks hungry gaze on his body made him feel things. He felt heated suddenly.

"What is it?" Jungkook finally looked into Jimins marble eyes.
The face was even more pretty with those pink dusted cheeks. That is what Jungkook wanted to tell. But he cleared his throat and said: "The button fell."

"Already ruined it? You might have grabbed them hard." Jimin sighed looking at Jungkooks stupid grin. The younger always looks at him like he was the most adorable puppy he have ever seen.

"Remove your shirt. I will stitch it back." Jungkook was quick to remove his shirt and give it to Jimin. No matter how many times he sees Jungkook half naked, it still made his entire being weird. He can't help it but run his gaze all over his body. He never knew that he wanted to look at someone's tattoos for a long time before in his life.

Jimin took the sewing kit from the drawer and sat on the couch facing the bed. With a boyish grin Jungkook took a place on the bed watching Jimin. More like Jimins pale thighs and leg. His patience wild soon run out if Jimin wear dresses like this.

At the same time he felt so good watching Jimin sewing the button of his shirt back.

He wanted them to be like his mom and dad. Loving and taking care of each other even after so many years.