04

(1179 words)

(1179 words)

────── july 2022, physical hundred

"PHYSICAL HUNDRED, the one-on-one death match will begin." The eye announced. Above the two arenas were where the other contestants were. Sung-Bin and Seoyeon chose to stand next to each other without even thinking about it.

There were many matches the crowd watched with anticipation. When it was Sung-Bin's match she cheered for him, he was so agile and the match was entertaining to her.

Soon it was her match with Bbulkup. She stood by the gate wearing a black sports bra and black shorts, smirking.  "Arena A, Bbulkup, Beok Seoyeon."

"Oh, this one should be good."

"Ah, the Olypain."

"Bbulkup better put on a good show."

"Man, versus women?"

"I don't think y'all realize what Beok Seoyeon is capable of," Sung-Bin commented watching her match from above.

The whistle below as the two calmly walked out from behind the gates, Seoyeon raised her eyebrows as they both walked towards the ball.  Once Seoyeon had grabbed the ball he climbed up onto one of the small structures, "I wanted to climb up here."

Seoyeon let out a chuckle as she just sat on the ball watching him. Soon as time began to pass, Bbulckup got up and began to walk towards her with Seoyeon slowly backing away then he sat back down again.

She tilted her head to the side, "Three minutes is too long huh?"

He smirked at her but didn't say anything. The moment Seoyeon began to make it up a structure, Bbulck suddenly rushed towards her. Seoyeon expected it as she jumped from the structure gripping onto the ball.

He was fast, but Seoyeon was just as fast.

Bbluck up and chased around the arena, he ran slowly before speeding up a bit. In one moment he always got her when he grabbed her shoulder but Seoyeon brushed it off a countied to run. It was like a game of tag. Bbluck had managed to grab onto her but Seoyeon slipped out of his grip he got her again, throwing her onto the ground as he tried to get the ball out of her hands.

She slowly started to lift him and did the same thing he did to her except this time she was holding him down and held the ball with one hand away from them. Then she stood up with him slamming him into the ground again and then again. He tried everything in his power to take the ball from her but ran out of time.

They let go of each other while Bbluckup lays flat on the ground out of breath laughing. She rolled off the floor with a breathless chuckle reaching her hand out to him, "You definitely know how to put on a show."

He chuckled as well, "Female weightlifters are something else."

"Arena A winner is, Beok Seoyeon."

────── july 2022, seoyeons apartment

Seoyeon sighed as she sat on her couch watching television, fresh out of the shower lounging in a nike sports bra and grey sweatpants.

Zeus lies by her feet while Hestia rests on the next side of the coach. Her apartment was quite big, Once you entered, you were greeted with a large living room, and connected to the living room was the kitchen. In the living room, there was a door that led to the balcony that she kept open all day for Zeus to walk in and out whenever she wasn't home. And the hall leads to Seoyeon's room.

Her eyebrows furrowed as she got a notification from the front desk saying that someone was here to see her. And once she saw the name her eyes winded, "Sung-Bin?"

She gave the go-ahead to let him up and opened the door before he was able to knock. He was in sweats and a plain T-shirt with two plastic bags of food in his hand. "I'm sorry if I'm disturbing your privacy but when we were texting you said that you were hungry but you didn't feel like making anything so I just decided to come over here and bring some food for you."

Seoyeon stared at him in slight shock she didn't expect him to come all this way just to bring her food, "Oh, no you're not disturbing me. Please come in we can eat together."

She stepped aside letting him in, he looked around as he took his shoes off by the entrance and followed Seoyeon to the kitchen.

"That's a very big dog."

"Huh?" Seoyeon turned around to find Sung-Bin's feet planted on the floor while Zeus stared him down. She laughed, "Oh this is Zeus, Don't mind him he looks intimidating right now because he's never met you before but I can promise you he's a sweetheart."

Sung-Bin nodded his head slowly as he rested the food on the kitchen island.

"I have two pets a Doberman pincher, Zeus, and a cat, Hestia. Hestia is over there, you see on the couch."

Seoyeon sat down while Sung-Bin opted to stand on the other side of the island in front of her. "You bought a lot of food."

"I didn't know exactly what you like so I tried to guess." He chuckled, he had bought plates of kimchi, bibimbap, tteokbokki, dumplings, and kimbap.

They began to dig in as Sung-Bin complimented, "You have a very nice apartment."

"Thank you, I actually was only able to move in a couple of months ago even though I bought it two years ago." Seoyeon dryly chuckled.

"How come?" Sung-Bin questioned.

"Well, I bought the apartment with my ex-boyfriend before we broke up and this was kind of like my dream apartment I didn't wanna give it up so I how to save up enough money to buy him out of it."

"Do you still talk to him?"

Seoyeon raised her eyebrows, " I bought him out of a whole apartment just so I didn't have to talk to him. It might have taken me a couple of months to save up that money but I did it."

Sung-Bin nodded his head before changing the subject, "Did you get hurt, filming?"

"Ah, No not really." Seoyeon suggestion, chuckling. "Did you? Oh never mind watching your fight I'm almost positive that you did not get hurt."

The two adults talked some more before Sung-Bin had to leave since they were filming again tomorrow. He stood by the door with his hands in his pocket, they stood in silence only looking into each other's eyes.

Seoyeon was rooted to the ground, she felt like she was inhaling the type of oxygen that was in the clouds. She loved this feeling because it was only a feeling Sung-Bin was able to give her back then and now.

His hand smoothly slides from his pocket and touches her cheek. He leaned in ever so carefully and kissed the other side of her cheek, "I'll see you tomorrow."

NOTE. this is seoeyons apartment

 this is seoeyons apartment