05

────── july 2022, physical hundred

AFTER THE MANY interesting matches of the first quest, they were down to fifty. They were led down a hall and into a large lounge room. It was a spacious area, in the middle there were multiple couches, and on the wall, there were protein supplements. At the end of the room, there was even a mini gym.

"Sung-bin look this is gym rat heaven." She joked as Sung-Bin was already grabbing snacks off the wall. They both froze looking at each other before they both began to laugh.

"Seoyeon! Come look this way!" Eu-Ddeum called out, Seoyeon flashed a smile at Sung-Bin before making her way over to Eu-Ddeum.

Eu-Ddeum was by the gym with Eun-Sil and Hwang Bityeoul, a cross fitter.

"How many pull ups could you do?" Eun-Sil asked Seoyeon.

She hummed, "Mabye around thirteen without kipping."

The four girls began to have their own mini pull up contest, and soon a small group gathered around them cheering how they thought would win on.

After the mini contest, Seoyeon grabbed a couple snacks before making her way over to Sung-Bin who was chilling on the one of the couches in the middle of the room. Seoyeon threw herself on the couch next to Sung-Bin.

Everyone was having a good time chatting among themselves before they heard a voice on a speaker, "This is an announcement. Contestants, please head immediately to the gallery."

They reached the gallery to find all of their busts in a huge circle. "Physical hundred, I'd like to welcome you, the fifty percent who survived. Now I will reveal the second quest."

Seoyeon smiled with anticipation, "The second quest is, a team match. You will be competing in teams of five and the losing team will be eliminated. For the second quest, you will elect ten team leaders to lead the teams. With the stamp, mark the names of three people you want to team up with."

Once they all voted it was soon to be revealed, "I'm going to announce the ten team leaders you voted for. The one who got the most votes is...Yun Sung-Bin."

Yun Sung Bin gave a knowing smile as Seoyeon raised her brows, "That's a no-brainer."

As the eye announced all of the leaders there were down to the tenth one. "The last team leader. Tenth place. Beok Seoyeon."

Seoyeon was a little shocked when she heard her name at first she thought she was going to be a team leader but they were announced she began to lose hope. She walked up there was they cheered and clapped.

"Physical hundreds ten team leaders have been chosen, Now we will decide on teams. I will explain how the teams will be chosen. Contestants will select one of the ten leaders, they want to pick. If more than four contestants choose one leader, that leader can only select four of them. Contestants line up in front of the team leader you want."

It began to slightly hurt Seoyeon's pride as during the enter time only one person stood in front of her, Jan Eun-Sil.

"Don't you regret your choice?" She asked, as she crossed her arms and calmly fidgeted.

Jan Eun-Sil shook her head and ssmiled at her, "No, we don't know what the quest is. I believe in you."

"Thank you," Seoyeon stated with a soft smile.

The team leaders started to pick their teams and the contests who got dropped had to move to another line. Seoyeon was left with everyone who didn't get picked, Eun-Sil, Yang Hak-Seon, Miho, and Park Hyung-Geun.

Everyone thought that they were the weakest team, some even said that they looked like the weakest team. But Seoyeon didn't believe it, she knew that her team's success started with her.

Seoyeon spoke to her team with confidence, "I was your last choice, but I got you guys in this round."

Her team clapped for her as Eun-Sil nodded her head looking up to her.

"Now the ten teams can prepare for the game."

They were given ribbons to identify, "Now we will determine the matchup that decided each team's fate."

Seoyeon winched as Nam Kyung-Jin picked her team to go up against. Let the games begin.

────── july 2022, physical hundred

Seoyeon's and Nam Kyung-Jin's teams both stood in the hall getting ready to enter the room where the quest would take place.

She calmly swung side to side with a face full of determination as she glances at Nam Kyung-Jin, "Ready to run this?"

"Let's go." Nam Kyung-Jin fist bumped Seoyeon before they walked into the room. The two teams walk in and are met with a large structure that started with a sand pit then a case of stairs with a brigde to get to the next side.

They made their ways up the stairs when Eun-Sil pointed, "We put those planks there to make it across the bridge."

"Physical hundred. I will reveal the team quest. The second quest it 'moving sand.' In this quest, the key is overall strength and sense of balance. The two teams must cross the bridges and put sand in the sandbox. Contestions must travel on the bridges and cannot give or take sandbags to or from each other on the bridge. The time limit is twelve minutes, and the team who transports more sand in the given time, wins." Th eye annouced.

Seoyeon nodded as she began making a plan with her team, dividing the roles, and giving them task that suit them.

"Physical hundred second quest, Team Nam Kyung-jin and Team Beok Seoyeon. The competition will begin."

The whistle blows and the teams don't waste any time making it down those flight of stairs. The first thing they all do is grab the planks bringing them up the stairs so Hak-seon can make the bridge.

Her team make it back down the stairs to start digging and packing the sand into the bags. They took turns bringing it up the stairs. There were two planks missing from the bridge but Hyung-geun just hopped over the space.

Seoyeon grabbed two bags and threw it over her shoulders, she steadly crossed the bride to pout the sand over. Eun-Sil stayed on the other side to dig the sand.

Her team worked hard, because if they could just get one more bag of sand more than the over team they could win. Seoyeon had lost count of many teams she went up those stair and cross the bridge with that sand.

When it came down to the last minute Eun-Sil crossed the bridge with the last bag of sand as the alarm buzzes, "Game over."

Seoyeon put her hands on her knees trying to catch her breath before patting her teammates on the back. She glances at Kyung-jin who was out of breath as he shook her hand, "Good job."

"You too." She responded.

"We will now annouce the wining team."

Both teams cheered, as Seoyeon's team held hands, "Team leaders, step on your teams bridge."

She let goes of Eun-Sil's hand and made her way to the middle of her team's bridge. "Out of the two teams, the winning survives, and the losing team is eliminated. the bridge of the losing team will break, and the team leader will fall."

Seoyeon exhales nervously, she hasn't felt nervous like this in a while. She wanted to win, because everyone thought her team was going to lose.

"Physical hundreds second quest, Team Nam Kyung-jin versus Team Beok Seoyeon."

The alarm buzzes, "The wining team is..."

Kyung-jin falls off the bridge once it broke and Seoyeon quickly looked back and realized that her team has won. She runs of the bridge and jump into her team makes arms as they scream, jumping up and down in victory.