Sorry | Jisung X Stray Kids (10)

En başından başla

Actually, when Rowoon and Taeyang approached Felix's dad by using their invisible power, they had already tried to teleport Hyunjin to Han's mansion as soon as they put another bracelet on him. But they did not know that it had succeeded because 'Hyunjin' was still under the control of Felix's dad.

According to Mr.Jung, the butler, he communicated with Jisung about Hyunjin's location through his telepathy powers.

"Send him to Jisung's room."

*****

"Hyunie.."

Hyunjin smiled as soon as Jisung called his name. Jisung was unconscious for almost four hours. He touched the younger's finger. Brian approached his brother whose eyes had shifted to hazel. From the color of Jisung's eyes, Brian knew Jisung's condition was getting better, but...

"You used your human life power.."Brian said without a smile on his face.

Human life power is only owned by Han's family. It is forbidden by their ancestor to use this power even once. Their lifespan can be shortened by this.

"I am aware, but don't worry."

"Don't worry? Jisung, you've used this power before!"

Hyunjin glanced at Jisung with a curious look. He couldn't comprehend the siblings' conversation. Human life power? What's it all about? That power is something he has never heard of before.

"But hyung.."

Jisung's words were stopped when Hongjoong appeared with Soobin. When they saw that Jisung had regained consciousness, both of them rushed to the little boy.

Hyunjin gave Jisung's bodyguard a chance to hug his boyfriend. Yes, Jisung is still his boyfriend. That title will remain unchanged by him. As previously stated, he is willing to lose his other boyfriends, but not Jisung.

"What is the human life power, hyung?" Hyunjin asked Brian when Jisung was chatting with his bodyguards. Brian let out a heavy sigh before telling everything to the younger. Hyunjin's face changed when he heard the older's explanation.

"But when did he use that power?"

"I'm unsure when he used his human life power. However,Jisung's eyes have now turned hazel. When our eyes, I mean Han's family, turn hazel, that means our lives are getting shorter."

"Hyung, Felix's body has disappeared!"said Yeonjun who suddenly walked into Jisung's room. Jisung felt guilty because he forgot to inform about the body despite Yeonjun's worried face.

"I have asked Mr.Jung to take care of the body. Felix was returned to his family by him."

Yeonjun sighed in relief and it was his turn to throw himself on the little boy. Jisung whines. Hyunjin doesn't know why he isn't jealous of the skinships between his boyfriends with the others. He is content because his boyfriend has someone he can trust and bring him joy.

"What about the real Felix?"

Brian's question made the others look at each other.

"The real Felix? What does that mean?" Hyunjin asked while turning to his boyfriend. Jisung pressed his forehead.

He neglected to inform anyone about another thing. Is it because of his excessive use of black magic that he forgets certain things? Honestly, he doesn't remember the real Felix unless he's reminded by his brother.

Jisung informed that the freckled boy was in the hospital.

"I don't understand.."Hyunjin admitted.

"Actually, it wasn't Felix, your boyfriend, who showed up at our dorm."

"He's not my boyfriend anymore!"protested Hyunjin without hesitation. Jisung smiled hearing Hyunjin's words before he got up and approached the taller. Without a word, Hyunjin pulled him into a hug.

Jisung's smile became wider, but at the same time, he knew he would lose this warm hug. He didn't regret using his human life power to save all of them while in college. Jisung used that power when they were still in college, not when confronting Felix's dad.

"The one I killed was not Lee Felix but Lee Yongbook, Felix's cousin. Felix's dad is very close to Yongbook and he does indeed possess black magic. But Felix does not have black magic. Felix was injured by Yongbook during an attack in the dinner hall. Yongbook took the opportunity to pretend to be his cousin by using his black magic. His black magic makes it easy for him to manipulate all of us. I realize he's not Felix by his motion. Felix's movements and Yongbook's movements are different. That led me to kill Yongbook without hesitation. So, this means your Felix is ​​innocent, Hyunie.."explained Jisung.

"The truth is still not being told by the real Felix to me and the rest of his boyfriends, which leads to misunderstandings. You lose your power, memory..even, your voices, Sungie,"said Hyunjin while holding the younger's cheek.

"Mr.Jung and your bodyguards have told me the truth. Felix and the rest of them are no longer my boyfriends,"added Hyunjin.

Hyunjin's decision didn't surprise Jisung. He knows Hyunjin will go for him even though he's on the wrong side.

"You're my first and last love, Sungie and I love you.."

Jisung raising himself on tiptoe and resting his hands lightly on Hyunjin's shoulder, he kissed him.

He could hear his brother and his bodyguards groaning in an annoying way.

"I love you more, Hyunie.."

As soon as he uttered those words, Jisung fainted again, but this time in his boyfriend's arms. Brian instructed Hyunjin to place Jisung on the bed.

"Baby? Sungie?"Hyunjin tried to surprise the younger but there were no responses.

Brian grasped Jisung's finger before attempting to spell something that Hyunjin couldn't comprehend. He noticed that Brian's eyes had shifted to a light blue color. The color creates a sense of tranquility for anyone who sees it. The peace was short-lived when he saw Brian's tears fall one by one.

"Hyung?"Hyunjin tried to get the older's attention. When Brian's eyes met his, he felt the pain in those eyes. He began to figure out the meaning of the expression in his eyes.

"No.. don't tell me.."Hyunjin stepped back. 
Staying away from his boyfriend's bed. 

From there, he saw Yeonjun hugging Brian, who was unable to stand. His tears flowed rapidly as Soobin and Hongjoong crying in front of Jisung.

The loud crying caused Mr.Jung to show up with the others. Hyunjin didn't show any reaction when Chan and Minho hugged him. He also didn't respond to Jeongin's inquiry about the situation.

After checking Jisung, Mr.Jung confirmed that he had passed away.

The statement shattered Hyunjin's heart. The weather that was sunny this morning has now become cloudy. This time, Hyunjin's emotions influenced the exterior atmosphere.

"Jisung, don't leave me!"

Wooyoung's words made Hyunjin's tears flow down his cheeks. 

It's a dream, isn't it?

Jisung is not dead.

His Jisung can't die!

[end?]

*****

a/n : sometimes the main character can die as well 😔

[happy ending? what's that?]

❤️,
Kay.