Betrayal | Jisung X Hyunho

He forced his hands that were still trembling to turn the door knobs.When he walked into the house, he looked at his best friends staring at their laptop. Must prepare their assignments. When he bent down to take off his shoes, his tears dropped one by one. The longer and faster his tears wet his cheeks before he slumped down and continued to cry in front of the door.

"Jisung!"Seungmin shouted when he saw his best friend fall.

Felix and Jeongin ran towards the older, followed by Seungmin. Jeongin hugged his tiny hyung tightly.

"Baby, what happened?" Seungmin asked while taking off Jisung's shoes, but the older just cried in Jeongin's arms.

"Did something happen between you and Hyunjin-hyung?"Jeongin guessed. Hearing Hyunjin's name made Jisung cry louder.

This afternoon, as soon as he finished his assignments, Jisung went out to meet his boyfriend, Hyunjin. Because of that, Jeongin easily guessed what happened.

Seungmin motioned for Jeongin to bring Jisung into the room. The younger nodded.

"I'll kill him!"Felix clenched his fist.

This is not the first time Jisung has returned to this situation. Lately, Hyunjin has been making Jisung cry more and more.

"And I'll hide his body," added Seungmin.

For Jisung, they will do anything.

"He did what?!"Jeongin's shout surprised Felix and Seungmin. They went to Jisung's room.

"What just happened?"asked Seungmin and looked Jisung sitting, hugging his knees on the bed.

"Jisung-hyung saw Hyunjin and Minho fuck each other!" Informed Jeongin without using the honorific on Hyunjin and Minho.

Felix and Seungmin's blood boiled to hear the news. What makes them angry the most is Minho's Jisung best friend!

That's when the doorbell rang.

"I don't want to see them..please.."pleaded Jisung as if he could guess who was coming.

"Innie, you stay here with Sungie. Locked the door," ordered Felix.

Jeongin nodded. After locking the door, he hugged the elder again. Sometimes he kisses his hyung's forehead.

"Just cry, hyungie. It's okay.."

*****

"Sungie!"

Hyunjin rushed inside as soon as Felix opened the door. Seungmin quickly grabbed the taller's arm. Hyunjin's steps stopped.

"Let me explain to him!"Hyunjin struggled to be released. But Seungmin's grip was stronger than he expected.

"Hey, you'll hurt him!"Minho who suddenly appeared pulled Hyunjin away from Seungmin.

Felix, who had been holding back his anger, continued to pounce on Minho and was pushed to the floor.

"What the fuck!"yelled Minho who was already lying on the floor. Before he could get up, Felix punched Minho in the face.

"My hand is tiny, but not my strength!" Felix said and beat Minho.

"Stop it, Felix!" Hyunjin yelled. 

Seungmin, who was still holding Hyunjin, release the taller. Hyunjin rushed towards Felix and Minho before he fell to the floor. This is because Seungmin kicked his back.

"You promised us not to hurt him, Hyunjin!"said Seungmin while placing his right leg on Hyunjin's chest, who was already screaming in pain.

"I..I..m sorry!"