Silent Treatment | Jisung X Stray Kids (3)

a/n (1): Before we go any further, I would like to say something. I decided to publish some of my story in my drafts. Maybe I'm going to post 3 or 4 stories (or more; because I have over 20 stories) at the same time. My wattpad account is not permanent. That means I'll make it private any time or just delete it. Part of the story (even if it's still in progress) is so meaningful to me, so I want to share it with you.

But, no promises I will complete the whole story. Sorry in advance 😊

One more thing, don't ask me to write something smut and don't ask why.

Lastly, I really appreciate your vote and comments. I'm writing this fanfic just for fun so please don't take it seriously ✌️

a/n (2): it's a long and final chapter and I had no idea why the end is that way 😌

*****

Jisung has already regained consciousness.

The news has been widespread. 'Stay' was happier when Stray Kids' ace awakened from a coma. They want JYP to ensure that the rapper takes a long break from his activities.

"He's still alive. How lucky.."Hajoon muttered making two of his boyfriends turn to him.

"How do you do your jobs? You told me you'd kill him, but look at him. He's alive and well. Han Jisung is not dead!"

Hajoon bit his lip when he heard the older's words.

"I'm sorry.."

"Hey, it's okay. We still have time,"said the younger.

Hajoon just smiled at his ex..no, his boyfriends. He officially dated seven members of the Stray Kids after his birthday party.

But only two of Stray Kids' members planned to kill Jisung. Jisung's accident was set up. Hajoon, envious of the presence of Jisung in the life of his boyfriends, agrees to join them to kill the rapper.

"Joonie-hyung, we all love you. But me and hyung, love you the most. The three of us started it, and the three of us are going to finish it,"said the younger, playing with the homaika ring on his finger.

"I know, but right now we have to make sure nobody suspects,"said Hajoon and took a pack of jellies.

"This is Jisung's favorite jellies,"claimed the older.

"This is also your favorite jelly, hyungie," reminded the youngest. The elder rolled his eyes dramatically.

Hajoon laughed about the older attitude.

"But, you can't eat these jellies,hyung," ordered Hajoon with smirks.

*****

Jisung had already gone back to the dorm before his mom took him back to Incheon three days later. JYP has issued a press release concerning Jisung who will take a break from his activities in a few months.

The decision has full support from 'Stay'.

Since he came out of a coma, all his boyfriends try to give him the best treatment.

Chan, make sure he takes his medication all the time.

Minho sat by his side until he finished his meals.

Changbin, got him cleaned up.

Hyunjin goes to bed with him every night.

Felix came along during the day.

Seungmin, make sure he eats candy or jelly whenever he's on medication.

And Jeongin, only in his room where there's nobody there.