Chapter 3: The Fanboy retaliation and Mermaid fishing season

Start from the beginning

What the small man didnt expect was a Hellhound puppy appearing and biting him in the ass.

???: OWW!! You stupid mutt!!

The small pervert then felt an ominous presence as some of the boys appeared pissed as hell

Broccoli hair: So you're peeping our girls Mineta?

Spike hair: That is just unmanly bro.

Skull man: Let's get him boys

The guy summoned a sub machine gun as small man ran for his life as the boys chased after him.

Horned Dog man: COME HERE MINETA MY DOGS WANT A CHEW TOY AND YOU'RE IT!!

The noise was heard from the girls showers as they were hearing Mineta getting beaten up.

Rabbit girl: Looks like Paco found Mineta

Ponytail: I agree.

Back in the R+V universe.

Hiroshi: And I would still kick that pervert's ass just for looking at you.

Kurumu: I agree but we need to protect Tsukune as well as give those fanboys a lesson. It's like killing two birds with one stone.

Jeanne: I agree but I think we need to teach our friend Tsukune some more fighting skills.

Tsukune: That's OK we'll see ya.

Tsukune grabbed his plate as he walked away. The girls and Hiroshi noticed his tone of voice it felt like he was tired.

Hiroshi: I'll go ask him.

That half yokai walked to him as he was heading to the dorms.

Hiroshi: Dude are you ok?

Tsukune: I don't know, I just feel like I wanna go home.

Hiroshi: Ah so you're Homesick? That's nothing wrong about that, I sometimes miss my old man but I know that he sent me here with good intentions.

Tsukune: It's not only that it's just I really am weak, I try to protect you guys, I end up getting protected.

Hiroshi: Look Tsukune, I get why you are saying, that's why I was training you, but you're letting your doubts cloud your mind, believe in yourself to protect them and if you fall down, you pull yourself up and keep on fighting.

Tsukune: I agree, thanks for helping but I got to go send a letter to my parents.

Hiroshi: See told you, don't doubt yourself man.

As Moka and the girls came to see Tsukune run they went to speak to the Kitsune.

Moka: So what was troubling Tsukune?

Hiroshi: He was having doubts about staying here but he was also feeling Homesick since he couldn't contact his parents. Thankfully I managed to help him.

Tsukune went to walk as he headed to the bus stop. But on his way the three fanboys appeared to ambush him.

Glasses extra: We have you now Aono once you and Iwatani are gone Moka Kurumu and Yukari will love us instead.

Tsukune: you do know they won't love you infact, they will despise you.

Jeanne: I agree

The Rougarou jumped and tried to jump them as the trio turned into their monster form.