Karan couldn't stop himself from visualizing him and teju at that moment.

He stood up seeing her beautifully decked up in his favourite colour, not just her dress but her skin color also red by his intense gaze. His eyes were full of tears, feeling the moment, feeling the craziness inside him that his laddoo will be his wife from this moment, from this day he is not going to be alone. He is going to be with his laddooo always and no one can separate them. All this was over whelming to him and he couldn't stop his tears. 

As she always says, she saw him and came running to him making everyone around laugh, he chuckled and she hoped on his arms as he engulfed her completely in his arms, in his life and in his everything.

He kissed her forehead and  bent on his knees " Ms. Tejasswi prakash, are you ready to be mine? It's a yes or yes it is "

Teja " Do I have a choice? "

She giggled and he nodded no " You don't have a choice my love, you r mine"

Teju held his hands " Waiting to be officially yours karan kundrra "

He lifted her immediately and walked towards the Mandap,  he made her sit on the side and he settled beside and the Pandit started his mantra. He gave the mangalsutra to him and that moment made their heart beat faster than its usual rate.

Karan whispered " I love you laddoo, always "

Teja " I love you sunny, forever "

He tied the mangalsutra around her and she shed few happy tears. He wiped them softly and whispered
" your tears are precious and please don't let them fall.  "

She nodded and he kissed her forehead before pinching the sindoor on her hairline and the hall echoed with congratulations. He held her hands,

Karan " Teju, I might be sometime crazy, I may be difficult to handle at time but I promise I will love you like anything and will never make you feel regret about this marriage, we will cherish every moment of this life together and we will deal every problems of us being together.  It's always US against the whole world and remember, my heart always beats for you and my soul is connected with yours "

Teja " I was expecting a line from you but you have given me a book of confession sunny , I love you "

She kissed his heart and he pulled her for a hug before they stood up for the phag phera

Friend 2 " phirse kho gaya ye "

He came back to earth and looked around. He was visualizing their marriage standing in his friend marriage and he couldnt stop the smile imagining how ecstatic that moment would be for both of them. His friend dragged him to meet the couple. He tried to stop the cheeky grin as he was constantly thinking about his day dream.

.....................................................................

On the other side, teju woke up from her bed and she frowned missing the warmth she used to every morning. Soon realization hit her and she woke up with Jerk, she was in her room, in her house with her parents bickering over something downstairs. 

She looked at her mobile and saw his missed calls early morning, she frowned and opened her whatsapp, she was feeling hot early in the morning seeing her sunny pics which he sent, that south Indian dhoti set up was just making him look so hot and she could stop drooling over him.

He is a master piece, isn't he? 

She shook all her imaginations which were wild at that second and called him immediately, the call was unanswered, she thought he might be busy with the wedding and waited for him to call. She lefted him text expressing her state.