Separation anxiety and fear -last part

He entered inside and immediately hugged her, she saw omi and nik moving out leaving them alone. She could sense her shirt going wet, she knew he was crying, he was scared.

She saw how vulnerable he was, there were dried tears and she could see him breath the moment his eyes met her as if she is his oxygen to live. 

She pulled apart from him and wiped his tears nodding no, she kissed his eyes and he went silent. He held her hands in his and looking down. 

Teja " Baat nahi karega mera duggu mujhse "

He nodded no and she chuckled looking at him being all cute.

Teja " Agar mei bolungi I missed him so much and I want to be in his arms now, tabh bhi nahi "

He nodded no but pulled her closer

Teja " baat karegi ?"

He nodded no, she held his hands and kissed them.

Teja "  nahi karegi "

He nodded no again and she moved forward.

Teja " do u hate me? "

He nodded no, she sighed " you don't hate me, not even a little "

He again nodded no, teja " so we can sort it right "

He remained silent , she cupped his cheeks " I love you sunny, I m sorry, I'm really sorry. I know what u went through, trust me I was dying every minute there thinking about you, how would you be without me , I didn't even think about my parents because I know they have pra at least but u never left my mind jaan. Pata hai, I felt you, I felt you r near me but then I chucked thinking how can he be here, he is in mumbai  na. I was scared, I was scared that what if it's my last day, i don't get to see you again, feel you again. Mei darr gaye thi sunny.. Trust me, I don't wanted to go but they.. They asked me come, they took my phone, I had no choice baby.. I m really sorry, I will never repeat this again. Ayinda aise nahi karungi aage, don't leave me.. Mei marjaungi "

She was crying and he pulled her on his lap, he kissed her roughly yet passionately.  She was struggling to match his level but he wasn't letting her do.  Finally after assuring him that she is here, with him, safe, he broke the kiss and hugged her tightly. 

Karan " Teju, I am.. I am.. Mei dar gaye, I thought i lost you. I was scared what if something happen to you,  what if you r injured. I wasn't thinking straight until I saw you alive. Agar tujhe kuch hua to mei kya karungi. Teja, I can't live a minute without you but that time all negative thoughts was clouding in my mind, I wasn't breathing normal until I saw you. Please don't leave me.. I m here to take you anywhere you want, please don't go alone and not to place like this. Ek dam saas atakgaye mera Jab leopard ki baremei patachala.. "

He was crying and his breathing was fast, she was having tears in her eyes, she cupped his cheeks " please calm down, I'm here sunny, please.. Breath... Please "

She begged him and he relaxed in her touch, he calm down after sometime, she kissed his eyes, his nose, his cheeks and kissed his lips slowly, it was a slow kiss, both were pouring their love, he made her lay down and he layed beside her breaking the kiss. 

She kissed his heart " I am sorry, I hurt you na "

Karan " I love you teju, I can bear anything on me, but not on you. Jaan ho tum meri , yaad rakhna ye baatka.. One scratch on you, toofan ajayega.. "

She nodded and kept her head on his chest, he ruffled her hairs and they both drifted to sleep.

.....................................................................