A Brief History of the Pokemon World

Začít od začátku

"The rule is the same. The first one to wound the opponent with a weapon or KO the opponent with moves wins the battle. Get ready... and BEGIN!" said the Gallade.

Without much thinking, Renard used agility to increase his speed. Overwhelming the opponents with blinding speed had become a signature tactic of the Jolteon.

"Your tactic wont work on me this time Renard!" said Zaheer the Sandslash as he used dig to attack the Jolteon. The Sandslash vanished, leaving the Dewott unprotected.

"Ha! First blood!" shouted the Jolteon as he charged at the Dewott with an electrified sabre. Strangely, the Dewott stayed put.

"Renard, no! It is a trap!" said Ryo.

Just as the attack about to land on the Dewott, Zaheer emerged from the ground, almost hitting the Jolteon with a super effective dig.

"Using the water type as a bait I see... Smart. But your brain is insignificant to my speed!" Taunted the Jolteon as he avoided the dig attack. Zaheer then attacked the Jolteon with Crush Claw and Fury swipes to no avail. Renard dodged all of the attacks.

My attacks won't land unless there is an opening. But how? Zaheer thought. Suddenly Zaheer remembered something from the battle strategy books that he read in his past time. It was written in the book:

'In every attack, there is an opening'

The Sandslash then stopped attacking and he started to taunt the Jolteon.

"Go ahead! Attack me! Your pitiful sabre won't be able to inflict even a single scratch on me because you are weak! You are all speed and all talk with no physical strength!" said the Sandslash.

"Watch tour tongue Sandslash!" Said the Jolteon as he attacked the Sandslash with his sabre.

"Renard! No!" shouted Ryo. But Renard was not listening this time. He charged at the Sandslash head first. To his surprise, Sandslash used the move mud slap and it was a critical hit. Renard's accuracy was lowered.

"Argh! My eyes!" cried the Jolteon.

"I learned this move from my dad!" Said the Sandslash. Zaheer then pinned Renard down, pulled out his sword and swung it to land a finishing blow. Unexpectedly, the Jolteon caught the sword with his hands.

"Wow, I must say I'm quite impressed Renard. You have good reflexes. However, your loss is inevitable!" said the Sandslash.

"William, don't just stand there! Finish the Riolu while I finish the Jolteon!" commanded the Sandslash.

"...Right" said William. The Dewott pulled out his sword and started charging towards the Riolu. Instead of fighting the Dewott, the Riolu started to run away.

"Can't catch me!" said the Riolu. As Renard was pinned down by the Sandsalsh, the Dewott and Riolu started running around the battle arena. Guild master Caesar face palmed.

"What are you doing Ryo?! This is a sparring session, not a game of tag!" shouted the Gallade.

"Hey! Quit running around! You are really starting to make me angry!" said William.

Sigh...Father is not going to be happy when he hears about this.... Akira thought.

"William! If you can't reach him, use ranged attacks like water gun, bubble beam, or whatever just finish him you buffoon!!" said the angry Sandslash. William then attacked Ryo with water pulse in a rage.

Just as planned. Ryo thought.

Ryo was quick enough to dodge the water pulse. It was at this moment that William realized that he was standing in the direction of the Sandsalsh, but it was too late. The water pulse missed the target, an it hit the Sandslah instead.