6

Sabré Courtlynn{20}(Castle Hill)The Bronx, New York

Sabré Courtlynn{20}
(Castle Hill)The Bronx, New York

"What the fuck is you doing" Kha said into my ear grabbing me by my shirt.

"I was jus-" I started to say but was interrupted by Bizzy taking off on the nigga that was behind Mecca.

Oh shit.

Next thing I know Kha, Bizzy and some of they mans was rocking it off with some of the other niggas mans and it was just a big ass brawl, everyone started running out, it was so much I couldn't even find Mecca.

"Mecca?!" I slurred out, no response.

"MECCA?!" I yelled again no response.

When I turned my head I saw Mecca trying to pull Bizzy away from the niggas but shes so much smaller she ended up getting hit by the other niggas. I ran to grab her hand and pull her away from everything but she was so drunk and nervous she didn't realize it was me.

"Get the fuck off me!" She slurred pulling her hand away from me.

"Mecca its Bré! lets go we gotta go" I said pulling her hand again.

I finally pulled her away from everything and  lead her outside so she could calm down. As we were outside sitting on the steps we heard 2 shots from inside.

"Did you just hear that?" She said, panicking.

Before I could reply, Bizzy, Kha and the rest of their mans ran out.

"Get up, lets fucking go!" Kha yelled at us as we heard sirens in the distance.

Me and Mecca got up and went to the car Bizzy and Kha got in.

"Um are yall... okay?" I said to them, no response.

Kha turned the volume up and just continued driving, Bizzy sitting there with his leg shaking on his phone, Mecca laid her head on my shoulder playing with her nails and I laid my head on the car window. The whole car ride back to brooklyn was just silent.

2 Hours later...

We finally got back to the hood and the silence in the car was still the same. I opened my door so me and Mecca could get out.

"Safety" We mumbled. Straight silence.

We got out and stumbled to the building, the least they could do was make sure we got in the crib safe, I mean it wasn't our fault they wanted to start a brawl because of a simple dance so if they wanted to be petty we could do that. When we got in the house Mecca went straight to her room, I could tell her anxiety was all the way up plus she had a mark on her face from getting hit in her face. I went to the kitchen and got her a ice pack.

"Here you go" I said walking in her room handing her the ice pack.

"Thank you my heart" She whispered putting the ice to her face and getting under the covers.

"Goodnight I love you" I slurred to her.

"I love you too" she said turning off her light.

I shut her door and walked to my room stripping out my clothes and getting in my bed. After 5 minutes I fell asleep.

4:36 AM

𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐌𝐫.𝐖𝐡𝐨𝐃𝐚𝐭😈

I woke up to see Kha calling me, I was under the impression he didn't wanna talk so I was confused on why he was calling me now, I picked up tho.

"Yo?" I said yawning looking at the time on my phone

"Im outside ya door come open it" He said looking at the camera with low eyes.

This nigga.

"Its 4 AM Khaleil" I said getting up putting my slides on.

"Son just come to da door" He said before hanging up.

I walked to the front door, took all the locks off and cracked it to Kha standing there looking at me with low red eyes.

"Yes?" I said with my hand on my hip looking through the crack.

"I could come in? I wanna talk to you" He said in a soft raspy voice.

"Mhm" I said opening the door wider walking to the room with him following me.

He sat on my bed but I pointed to my loveseat.

"Ion know why you thought to sit on my bed wit some outside clothes on" I said as he got up

"My fault" He said sitting down on the loveseat laughing.

"But I just wanted to apologize for how I acted after we left the bnb" He said lowly, looking me in my eyes.

"What about how you acted at the bnb tho? you and Bizzy did way too much not gon lie" I said

"How we did too much tho? If it was us and we started dancing wit some bitches while we was at a party wit you and Mecca it would've been the same thing and then on top of that yall was dancing to opp music fuck is you talking about? i'm not apologizing for that gangsta" he said pulling down his ski mask getting fake loud.

"First of all calm your voice down, its 4AM Mecca is sleep so all that yelling shit is dead. Second of all, We was drunk as fuck and we was at a party, thats what bitches do at parties, they dance. We didnt tell those niggas get behind us? fuck, ion got no beef with those ville niggas thats all yall" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"So we posed to be getting back cool and you just gon dance to some niggas that be dissing me and Bizzy?" He said looking at me like I was dumb.

"The song was on Kha, I was cross faded ion know what else you want me to say?" I said returning the look.

"You cant just apologize back?" He said.

"For what?" I said looking confused.

"For playing in my face- Matter of fact, its aii dont worry about it. Im boutta dip, text me when you ready to use ya head, safety." He said pulling up his ski mask and leaving my room leaving me in b my thoughts.

I sighed and got up to go lock the front door. I went back to my room and laid down.

I cant wait till mecca get up so we could talk about this.

And then i fell asleep.  

𝒯ℴ ℬℯ 𝒞ℴ𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓊ℯ𝒹...

This is the end of chapter 6.

Do y'all think Kha got a point? Or is he just being dramatic?

How do y'all feel about what happened at the party?